Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPoll - Who uses L-Arginine, MSM, Biotin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeyyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeyyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll - Who uses L-Arginine, MSM, Biotin?
    Posted: November 02 2003 at 11:35pm
Hello All:
Who here has used L-arginine, MSM, biotin and have actually seen improvements in hair. I am currently using MSM for about a month now. nothing yet. It seems to be growing faster but no conclusing proof as of yet. I am curious about the other 2.

L-arginine is a vitamin that is supposed to grow hair and as a bonus supposed to help guys out in sexual performance.

Biotin, not 2 sure , but people have used it as they state it strengthens the hair follicles.

Please specify dosage as well.

Thanks.

J.
samira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 4:12am
I've been taking biotin for about 6-8 weeks and the texture of my hair has changed. It actually feels like someone elses hair (someone with nice hair!) It feels so much nicer (healthier) and thicker though rationally I don't know how you could thicken the hair already on your head, only new growth. Nonetheless my hair is definitely thicker and I'm happy with the result. I also noticed new growth and believe it is helping my hair grow faster. I take 1gm a day and I think it definitely does work.
I have to admit to being pretty unhealthy in my lifestyle and my hair was in very bad shape and if you are already healthy the supplementation may not have such dramatic results.
jeyyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeyyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 12:45am
thats great. thank you. I bought a bottle of biotin wich each tablet being 600 mcg. does anyone know how much that converts into mg or grams.

thanks.

J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic