Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any cool salons in Tampa Bay?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any cool salons in Tampa Bay?
    Posted: March 25 2003 at 12:12am
I seem to be living in some kind of village or something, can't find any good, expensive salons. All haircuts here cost like $9-10 and I want a very complicated cut.HELP!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 1:21pm
Hey TATu...I know a LOT of Wonderful, expensive stylists her in the "Bay" area! Saks fifth avenue red door salon..ask for Tina. She will be the late 20's girl with goth blue black hair, tattoos and piercings. I have been seeing her for about 8 years. There is also Kathy at Tribeca Salon on Kennedy Blvd. AWESOME stylist...Very good with understanding my thick hari and gave me the best ultrashort cut I ever got. Melaina at Salon Escape on manhattan - Very good with weaving different colors into my hair and great stylist too.

hope this helps.

ajcuqi
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:16pm
Thanks! Although I didn't really got the adress of them...by the way, do they offer hair straightning or anything like that? We pretty much have the same hair (thick, brown, wavy). I want to do 3 things with it (cut it short, dye it black, get it straight). can they do that? And if yes, can you please tell me hoe much might it cost? Thanks!!!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 12:35pm
You can go to www.whitepages.com and get any or all of the above phone numbers and addresses. I am sure they do straightening but have never done it myself so i don't know the price. Prices will always vary depending on the length youare going from, etc. I think you need to go and consult with one of them to get an accurate price. Good Luck!

jacqui
sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 10:33am
I want to surpise my boy toy with a hair cut he has very fine straight hair, and he also needs his mustache and beard trimed any ideas of where to go
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic