Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colourist in Ontario Canada?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meghangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meghangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colourist in Ontario Canada?
    Posted: May 14 2003 at 8:11am
Hey guys!

I am looking for a REALLY good colourist in Ontario Canada. It's hard to research this becaue there are no rating systems that I have come across out there. So far I just have to guess.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2003 at 12:34pm
Hi,

I hear you on this one. While I am able to get names in general for the US, I have not clue about Canana. However, you might email Andre of Haircolorist.com. He keeps track of colorists in the US at haircolorist.com. They do not cover anything but the US. However, he might know of someone great where you are. You can email him at:

Andre Nizetich Andre@haircolorist.com

Tell him Karen Shelton at HairBoutique.com recommended you email to see if he can point you or give you some names. No promise although he is a great guy and I have talked with him on the phone before.

Finally, always look at the Day Spas that have colorists on staff. Usually the really nice ones will have high standards for their hair practioners. Or you can stop someone on the street with great hair color and ask for a name if you feel it is appropriate.

Finally, the local model agencies will use colorists on a regular basis and you can call and see if they will give you a recommendation.

Good luck. If you find someone great please post them here so we will have it for the next person who is looking.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic