Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stylist In St. Louis?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LaurenBrooke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenBrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stylist In St. Louis?
    Posted: February 28 2011 at 4:00pm
    I'm looking for a good stylist in the Saint Louis Area too. I'm willing to drive an hour or so away if I can find someone :)
    I'm really wanting to make an appt. for Friday though, because I got a last min. job booking and have clip in hair extensions I want to wear that I need to have cut and styled into my hair. I'm worried about taking them to someone who has never cut extensions before because I spent a lot of money that I shouldn't have on these extensions and if they're ruined Ill be SOL :(
allacedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allacedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 5:29am
Bump-pleasehelp
Eduaction is the sleeping pill that make dreams come true~Peggy Hill
Candice View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2003 at 5:22am
I am so tired of my hair looking blah. I want to get it colored and cut but don''t want to mess it up. Any suggestions for a great salon in the St. Louis area? I will drive w/in reason up to 30 minutes for the right stylist.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic