Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OFF TOPIC) LYRICIST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OFF TOPIC) LYRICIST
    Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:26am
FOR ALL YOUR RAP FANS THERE IS A FEMALE ARTIST FROM BROOKLYN (JEAN GRAE) IS HOT AS SHYT REPPIN STRONG ON THE UNDERGROUND TIP DONT SLEEP. REMEMBER THAT NAME JEAN GRAE!!!
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:29am
NEVER HEARD OF HER,IF SHE IS BUILT LIKE THAT SHE WOULD BE MAINSTREAM.
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:52am
you hear this video watching nigga,these niggas dont know undergroung rappers I KNOW JEAN GRAE CHESS CHECK OUT (GODS GIFT)THATS WHATS UP!
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:56am
LOL NIGGAS LIKE WHO THE HELL IS THAT?LOL
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 2:04am
lol but mention NELLY,this room would be full,niggas just want to dance to hooks and shyt.lol
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 5:39am
lol niggas go to google type in (jean grae)go to official jean grae website and listen this sister can flow.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 9:00am
I hate to say it, but I don't really like female MC's. They hardly ever get their credit and when they do, they like Lil Kim. I liked Foxy, but she was fake for so long it was hard to get into her last album. But the most slept on female MC, IMO, is Ms. Jade. She was a bit of a feminist, I hate that, but she had talent.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 11:45am
I DONT KNOW BODYGAURD,I THINK FEMALE RAPPERS ARE UNDERRATED LIKE THE WNBA,FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THEY CAN HANG WITH THE BEST OF THEM,BUT THERE NEVER GIVEN THAT CHANCE.THE ONLY EXAMPLE I CAN GIVE IS,LOOK AT YOUR WRITING ABILITY YOU WRITE WELL BODYGUARD.THINK IF A FEMALE LYRICIST CAN BRING THE DRAMA ON THE MIC LIKE YOUR CONFIDENCE IN YOUR WRITING.JEAN GRAE IS THE TRUTH IN MY EYES.LIKE A FEMALE THAT WIN YOUR RESPECT REGARDLESS OF CHAUVINISTIC BIAS.
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:01pm
i like foxy, remi, trina, and charli baltimore, i would**** the **** outta that little thug
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

i like foxy, remi, trina, and charli baltimore, i would**** the **** outta that little thug

See this is why they get no credit. The major consumers can't see past their physical features to if they have any talent. Trina has no talent!

Oh yeah, Charli is the ugliest woman ever! And for that comment...go sit in the corner.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:15pm
you jealous??? its ok, we can still do the damn thing.......oh yeah, bring your girlfriend

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:20pm
Me jealous...of an invisible pencil? Get real. When that woman gets a shape and some color. Then I'll consider being slightly concerned. Until then, Alicia Keys and her great big giant legs are the most beautiful...EVAR!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:23pm
lol, a pencil

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic