Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Salons in Washington DC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salons in Washington DC?
    Posted: July 06 2003 at 10:36pm
Hey everyone..I'm looking for an upscale salon in Washington DC, southern Maryland, or northern Virginia. I need a place where I can get a single process color and haircut for under $150.

I would prefer a male hairstylist if you all have any suggestions on specific stylists. Please send them my way! I'm going to BAng salon in NW on Wednesday to get my hair dyed back to blonde and cut, so I will give you my thoughts.

Thanks =D -Cait
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
newhair4me View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newhair4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 4:34pm
Hi there, Did you manage to find a good place? Just wondering, since I'm looking as well. I had a great (male) hairdresser in DC, but he set up his own place way out in MD. Been looking ever since. Ideas welcomed (I prefer men as well).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 10:48pm
Hey doll! I went to Demian at BANG salon in NW, and he did SUCH a good job!!!! I was bleaching my brown hair back to blonde, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous. Most of the people there are friendly, especially the shampoo girl.

www.bangsalonspa.com <-- website.

If you're interested, please tell me and I'll tell you more about Demian and the salon.
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newhair4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 4:55pm
Thanks a lot for the tip! I just had a look at the website, and it looks great (very cheap, right?)! Maybe I'll make an appointment with Demian for this weekend. Anything I should know?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 6:21pm
Well I'm not sure you want Demian..it depends on what kind of hair you have and what you're trying to achieve. What are you looking to get done?

P.S. Never ever try to book an appointment with anyone the DAY or the DAY BEFORE you want it done..they're almost always booked.
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newhair4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 10:43am
Well, I'm not really sure what I want done, that's part of the problem. I now have shoulder-length, dark blonde hair (fine but thick) with long layers and a tapered front, and I'd like to do something different, or at least go somewhat shorter. Probably not too funky but also not too conservative either. For the moment, I'm really just looking for someone who can give me a good cut. But I'd also like to find someone I really like who I can keep returning to and who can recommend style changes, etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2003 at 2:29pm
Demian is more of a colorist, but the cut he did on me was decent. He's one of those stylists who makes you stand for your haircut..it's sooooo hilarious and awkward.

I dunno go ahead and try any one of them..good luck doll!

P.S. Demian's reeeeeeally hot and a total flirt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic