Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Salon in Mpls/St Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keridwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keridwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salon in Mpls/St Paul
    Posted: September 16 2003 at 7:29pm
Help!!!!

I need to find a really good salon to help me find a good style for me. Something along the lines of the type of salon they use in fashion makeover shows like "Not What to Wear" and "Fashion Emergency".

I'm looking for something very hot and very trendy where I'm not going to get an average haircut and I am going to find stylists who are experts in cutting difficult hair--people who will look at my face and body shape and intuitively know what cut would be the best for me.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2003 at 8:59pm
I live in the eastern suburbs of the Twin Cities, just across the river from Minnesota, in Wisconsin.
When myself and my significant other want to go out to some trendy nightclubs we go to either downtown Minneapolis or the uptown area of south Minneapolis, if you know where that is.
In both of those areas they have literally dozens of hip and trendy hair salons. Just walk around downtown near Hennepin Av., Nicollet Mall, or 1st Av.N. between Washington Avenue and maybe 12th St., and you will see all kinds of places.
As far as the Uptown area goes, just go to the corner of Hennepin Av. and W. Lake St. and walk in any direction. There are hair salons all over that neighborhood.
Those are the trendiest areas.

In St. Paul, try the Cathedral Hill area near Selby Av. and Western Av., or the Grand Av.area near Victoria St..

I don't get my hair done at any of those places, I wear a short pixie and have my hair cut out near where I live in western Wisconsin. I found a lady out here who does a good job with my hair.

The Twin Cities has all kinds of great beauty salons. Just take your pick.
tina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic