Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salon or Hair Stylist in Bay Area, California Excellent w/Asian Hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Salon or Hair Stylist in Bay Area, California Excellent w/Asian Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ayapon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayapon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salon or Hair Stylist in Bay Area, California Excellent w/Asian Hair?
    Posted: November 23 2004 at 8:12pm
Hello,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hair stylist or salon that does great cuts for someone with asian hair? I've got straight, mid-back length hair and I'd like to get a new cut. I'm thinking of going shoulder length, with layers, and would definitely like to have a hair stylist familiar with my hair type and able to communicate with to get a cut I'm happy with.

Thanks!
roo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 3:21pm
when I used to live there I went to Private I Salon and went to Ken(I think he's the owner) http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&id=905985&map_lat=377830&map_lon=-1224657&fid=10&cslink=profile_map_noncust&ulink=profile_10_vitalinfo_1___map__1

Check them out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic