Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great stylist in O.C. for little $$

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great stylist in O.C. for little $$
    Posted: December 21 2004 at 1:32pm
My stylist is GREAT and she has a great coupon in Clipper magazine (if you're in the North Orange County area - Brea, Fullerton, etc etc.) It's $65 for a color or t-section highlights and a cut. If your hair is long it's about $80 but that's still a great price. And if you recommend a friend you get $5 for each friend. She does a realllllly good job and totally knows what she is talking about. Her assistant is so sweet too!! I had a mess of a coloring when I came to her and now I LOVE my hair. She also recommended great products that have worked awesome for me. Last time I was there a girl came in with shoulder length mousy-brown hair and Lori gave her a great layered cut and a really pretty auburn coloring and the girl looked amazing! You could tell she felt great and more confident afterword too.
Anyway, her name is Lori G. and she works at Alexander's Salon & Spa in Brea. Go see her!!
P.S. I swear I don't work for her or anything!! I just think she's wonderful! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law all go to her now because she does such a good job.
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic