Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barber in La Crosse, WI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Patrick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barber in La Crosse, WI
    Posted: February 11 2005 at 2:27pm
I'm at my wits end. I'm looking for a barber/stylist who does good looking clipper cuts. My former barber moved away after she got married. She was awsome.

There are two other barbers in the shop. It's an old man type barbershop and they're old men. I've tried both. Each time I ended up looking... well, just wierd. The shape of the haircut was awkard and not at all stylish.

In general, I've never been happy with haircuts from male barbers except one. He died...

I've been to a couple walk-in places which went something like this... "Short? OK." BZZZZZZZZZZZ "There ya go!" I think my wife, with no training, could do just as good a job with a home haircutting kit. I looked like a squirrel who'd just been hit with a Tazer.

I like my hair real short but a bit longer on top. After my recent requests for this haircut, I've ended up looking like Ward Cleaver with whitewalls or an unfortunate squirrel.

I'm not big on salons because they're generally more money than I care to spend and they usually don't cut my hair as short as I'd like it. However, if you know of someone and she's good with short men's haircuts, please leave your recommendation.

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic