Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frustrated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frustrated
    Posted: May 01 2003 at 2:50am
I am looking for a new look. I basically just put my hair up in a ponytail and go. I need a look where it is easy to manage, but still looks nice. I will be student teaching in the fall and realize that I need a bit of a makeover. Please keep in mind that I don't know much about styling at all...details would be great. Do ya'll have any advice??
Heather kz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heather kz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 10:32am
I have long fine hair too, and I find that layers help. They make your hair look fuller, and add options for long hair styles. Put up in a ponytail, it looks very thick. Blown dry it looks volumous (with the help of Herbal Essences Natural Volume root spray). Last but not least a large barrelled curling iron. A few quick curls in your hair, run your fingers through the curls to seperate and you've got a nice modern look.
Hope it helps
Heather
P.S. make sure if you decide on layers that you specify LONG layers
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 9:08pm
How long is your hair now? I assume it must be fairly long to be able to pull it back in a ponytail. Do you want to keep your length or go for something shorter and sleeker? Also, are you tall, short, what shape is your face (oval, round, heart shaped, square, etc)? All those things help in determining what would be a good hairstyle. Let us know.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic