Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back comb in a bottle? or What A Tease?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back comb in a bottle? or What A Tease?
    Posted: September 11 2004 at 9:33pm
Hi everyone~

It's been a while since I've been here. I have a question about this product I heard about that makes your hair look thicker. Not sure where. Was it here?

Barbara Walters reportedly uses it. I did a search back then and found it, but now I can't find anything when I search. I wonder if I got the name right.

Have any of you heard of it?

Thanks

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 5:36pm
I used it and didn't really like it.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:11pm
Hi Demodoll,

Where did you find it?
agatha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agatha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2004 at 11:26pm
ick. Barbra Walters is not a good frame of reference for good looking hair, though. It looks like a feathered helmet.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 4:33pm
I got it on the internet but I can't remember the site.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 2:15pm
You can get it at Trade Secret or any salons that carry the Big sexy hair products.

I just bought it because ive heard about it in a bunch of magazines and oh my god... they should call it "Insert big, sticky mess of tangle right here".

Every place i sprayed instantly became a huge tangle, and i usually dont have a problem with that at all. And after finally getting a brush through enough so that i didnt look like I'd stuck my hand in an electrical socket, it really didn't add much volume after all.

So in my opinion, if you want the tousled, messy, hair- that "you can't get a comb near it" look... then this is good.
amberistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 10:02am
I have a bob and it is angled where it is longer in the front. I used the backcomb in a bottle big n sexy you have to get your hair all the way styled then lift it up at the crown and spray some it adds lift and it holds super.   
EmeraldNight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmeraldNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 4:29am
Ok.. ive used it a little more now, and it worked better on my hair when wet... it didn't quite stick together as much. ::shrug::
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic