Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a good hairstyle picture!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a good hairstyle picture!!
    Posted: October 20 2004 at 7:17pm
Hey everybody, I am planning on giving my mom a makeover for her birthday which is coming up and I need a good hairstyle picture, She has very thin straight hair and I am lookin for a style with bangs, and two layers, the bottom layer to about the earlob and the top layer just a little bit shorter. She also only ever styles with a blowdryer and likes styles with alot of volume, If any one has a pic or advice I would luv to hear it!!! Thanks so much!!! Luv Rose
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 11:38am
I have very fine, thin, straight hair and I am probably around your Mom's age. I have found that for volume I need lots of short layers and a good hairspray and then I have lots of volume with very, very little work. Think Sharon Stone and that is about what I do. It is easy and, I am told, very attractive.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic