Model Alla Perkova

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Model Alla Perkova
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 July 13 2010 at 11:58pm  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Ukrainian actress and model Alla Perkova with knee length hair

Alla Perkova flickr photostream
Alla Perkova videos
Alla Perkova group
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair July 14 2010 at 3:26pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
There is something called too much of a good thing.
This does nothing for me.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas July 17 2010 at 7:50pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

There is something called too much of a good thing.
This does nothing for me.

I agree: too much of a good thing (yes, and I'm talking about the hair!)
Direct Link To This Post DMB61 July 17 2010 at 10:04pm  Quote DMB61 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yes, to much hair! Cut to at least bra strap length. Then we are talking.
Direct Link To This Post Bob S July 18 2010 at 2:27pm  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
     One quibble, Alex...her hair is calf-length! Looks super to me. I'd never suggest a cut. Thanks Alex! Wink Bob
Direct Link To This Post TDurden July 18 2010 at 11:06pm  Quote TDurden Quote  Post Reply Reply
I agree with Bob S.  Her hair looks amazing - in every sense of the word.  Judging by the pictures, however, she seems rather pompous.  The type you wouldn't be able to be around for more than 5 minutes.  Which is a shame.  But hopefully I'm completely misjudging her.  Whatever the case, the girl's got an amazing head of hair regardless!!!!
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 July 19 2010 at 1:46am  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Nice girl with nice hair. She often uses different interesting hairstyles.

Direct Link To This Post megan21 July 27 2010 at 5:36pm  Quote megan21 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yes,I agree.Nice girl with nice hair.
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 August 13 2010 at 1:41am  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Miss Pantene competition

http://pantene.ru/profile410.html

"The Birth of Venus"
scroll down for 25 photos

http://sophoto.com.ua/photogallery/portfolio
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 September 10 2010 at 1:18am  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 January 14 2011 at 6:22am  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post Alex2010 March 10 2011 at 1:38am  Quote Alex2010 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post Kramer March 11 2011 at 12:30am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Glory be!

Direct Link To This Post Bob S March 11 2011 at 12:47pm  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
    Are you kidding me, Alex?! fishhook Bob 
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas March 11 2011 at 7:25pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Looks kinda silly to me...but super long hair always did.
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair March 11 2011 at 9:14pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
In my opinion, hair should not be longer than the waist...she would look better...not silly...
Direct Link To This Post Kramer March 12 2011 at 12:00am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Bizarre. That's one of the most beautiful heads of hair I've ever seen. I'm certain she turns heads everywhere she goes -- in a good way -- with men getting in trouble with their wives or girlfriends for staring. OMG, please visit Michigan USA. I want to stare.
Direct Link To This Post shortvslong March 13 2011 at 7:30pm  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
So true! Anything longer than waistlength is just silly
Direct Link To This Post HAWG March 13 2011 at 8:58pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
I'm thinking anthing past BSL is silly.
Direct Link To This Post Bob S March 14 2011 at 11:56am  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I'm thinking anthing past BSL is silly.

I say, bring on more "silly" women!! Clap Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>