Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modern Day Corset?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Day Corset?
    Posted: September 29 2003 at 8:48pm
Fredricks of Hollywood carry many kinds. You can go to this website without the worry of spyware.

JCPenny catalog used to have many different kinds, but I haven't looked at one lately.

You may just need a long extension bra. I wore one under my wedding dress. Fredricks carries these.

Good Luck!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 6:03pm
Its called a "Tummy Trimmer"
Rock Falls Girl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 6:03pm
They're modern day and they've been on tv quite a few times lately. They're painless but effective so I wanted one. Plus homecoming is like a week away, I have been cutting out pop, etc but I'd still prefer to get one.
Rock Falls Girl
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 10:28pm
Amber.
Do you really need to wear a corset? You couldn't pay me to wear one of those uncomfortable things!!!

If you really want to find out about corsets try the S/M websites. Some creeps use corsets as a way to humiliate or subjegate women. It's a way to confine them. Sort of a bondage thing.

Why don't you just eat a few more fruits and vegetables and lay off the sugar sodas, pastries, sweets and other junk food? You will drop ten lbs. without having to put yourself through the torture of wearing one of those stupid, Godawful corsets!
tina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2003 at 3:28pm
Does anyone know the website or number for those modern day corset things? I want one for under my homecoming dress, just to slim down a lil cuz my dress is a lil tight. I used to see the commercials for those things all the time but I havent been watching tv that much now that schools back in session, so could someone PLEASE let me know what the number or website is for those things?? Thanks :)
Rock Falls Girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic