Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Ongoing success

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Ongoing success
    Posted: September 29 2003 at 8:58pm
Hi Gang!

Just an update on my Atkins diet.

It has been 3 months and 1 week.

I've lost 36 pounds and 2 1/2 dress sizes.

My secret? I read the whole Atkins book, then I set a date. 3 weeks out to start the diet. This was to get it all out of my system. I have followed it by the book and have not cheated not once. I have it set in my mind I will be on this past the first of the year.

So far so great!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 8:09pm
Kudo's Lili!!!

Awesome Girl....do you think it has changed your eating habits for.... or from now on ?

How are you planning to maintain?

Good to hear from you...busy summer, Huh?

cheers.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 9:29pm
I have more weight to lose so I am still on my path.

It has changed my eating habits. First, I do not even want carbs. I don't crave them and they can sit in front of me and it does not bother me at all.
Second, I have no appetite. Its really strange, its just gone. I always think about lunch time "ugh, I have to eat."

The first two weeks were the hardest then it was very easy.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2003 at 7:17am
Lili,

Congratulations on your wonderful success! You're living proof that we can reach our weight loss goals if we stick with them.

I bet you're having lots of fun clothes shopping! I know I am :)

GREAT JOB!

Elissa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic