Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HERBAL LIFE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GINGERLEESPICE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINGERLEESPICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HERBAL LIFE
    Posted: November 20 2003 at 5:25pm
Hi there can anyone tell me if they have ever been on the Herbal Life program??? If so what was it like?? Also if no one has tried this program have they ever heard anything about it?? GOOD AND BAD!!!! Also has anyone ever heard of CLA?? It is suppose to help with losing the fat??!!!??? I am trying to lose 30 pounds!!! WOW!!!! I can't believe how much weight I have gained from May until now!! I was on a diet last Jan. to May and I only lost about 5 pounds and I was excellent with exercising and watching what I ate!! I must REALLY have a slow metabolism !!! Thanks for answering ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2003 at 6:45pm
i know it's safe. our neighbor sells them and uses them herself.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2003 at 8:26am
I have not heard anything about them, good or bad, but I wish you luck with your fitness endeavors.

Elissa
[/url]

JK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 10:12am
I have tried herbalife and lost a lot of weight but I was also eating right and exercising so it could have been any of the 3 things that I did.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic