Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Out Of Town Food Traumas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out Of Town Food Traumas
    Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:42am
Hi all,

I was out of town recently for several days and I really struggled with finding food that was OK to eat. Unfortunately my location had a dirth of healthy food. I mean, it was impossible to find good food that was cooked well. Yes, I went to the local IGA and bought fruit and tea bags and stuff to help me but what do you all do when you go out of town and can't find food that you normally eat. Yes there was a lot of crap I could have eaten but somehow I managed to avoid most of it.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 2:29pm
Hi Karen,

I tend to go hog wild when I am away on vacation or away from my normal daily life. I guess something in my brain clicks off and I head for all the junk. One thing I do is try to pack "good" food for the trip like little boxes of healthy snacks. It helps me contain my mindless munching.

Bratty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic