Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holiday Food Hell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jimmy M View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holiday Food Hell
    Posted: December 23 2003 at 10:37pm
It started 2 weeks ago in the office. Every day someone brought Christmas treats. I tried really hard to stay out of the kitchen but people would actually bring little treats on napkins and leave them on my desk. Sometimes I managed to ditch them but not always. Unfortunately there is still until New Years Day to get through this.

Any secret tips for getting through the rest of the Holidays without gaining a wide load of weight?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2003 at 11:55pm
Hi Jimmy,

I hear ya. Today someone dropped off a plate of homemade carrot cake cupsakes. Last thing I needed. The question becomes...do you just pitch them...which is pretty mean...or do you pass them out to everyone and then wreck their attempts to eat healthy? This is such a hard question to answer.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic