Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 cups of milk shed pounds??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GANSTACC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GANSTACC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 cups of milk shed pounds??
    Posted: January 02 2004 at 2:10pm
i've read in a magazine that drinking 4 cups of milk a day could help you lose fat because the calcium helps make your cells work off the fat. they said they even did a test with people who were just on calcium pills and people who were on the milk deal. though both sets of people lost weight the pople who wer on with the milk lost more pounds. any1 hav a say??True False??
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2004 at 5:49pm
Sounds mighty implausible to me....
gangstagurl604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangstagurl604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 9:12pm
yes, it is very true that calcium in milk can work off pounds... i dunno about the servings but i read in almost 10 different places that many many people think milk will make them fat but it doesn't, but its not just milk, yogurt and cheeze also count. overdoing might cause you to gain weight and give you disgusting calcium bubbles! but herz my take on this
Milk with cereal or whatever covers basically everything u ate from breakfast to lunch. during lunch have a lil yogurt with whatever ur having this will ocver the time from lunch to dinner(hopefully). and durin dinner have a piece of cheeze and/or before you go to bed have another cup of milk. Well i eat, i eat when im hungry not at special time and there are long gaps between when i eat. soo i dont know how this will work for another person. but spread the calcium out
Here comes the fine print, you must reduce your overall calories. but by slights. Now dont starve yourself and eat just dairy products!!
maybe the four cups of milk serving is right! i really don't know! but hope this helps some1!
charkkatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charkkatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 5:33pm
It's too bad I'm lactose intolerant
Charlotte
(The blonde brunette)
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2004 at 7:17pm
I think its true. Cuz Im a 16/male. And Im not fat, but I think I am, everyone tells me Im really skinny, but I dont think so. So I started exercising about 10-15 a day, and I drank about 2 cups of milk each day, and I noticed I shed a couple pounds and I am getting alittle ab-y in my stomach area.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
Zyberwolfe(neopets) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyberwolfe(neopets) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 9:03am
I think If you drink 1 glass of WATER before each meal it'd work better. I've lost 5 pounds in a week and a half only eating 1000 cal. a day and a glass before each meal. It makes you feel full faster, and there's no cals in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic