Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

impossible to lose

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinksaliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksaliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: impossible to lose
    Posted: April 14 2004 at 9:01pm
I jus have a question here. I'm having a lot of trouble losing weight, even 5 pounds i'll be happy, im aiming for 10 though. I tried many things, ate healthier, i walk alot, not to mention i climb many stairs on weekdays at school. I recently began jogging on weekends too. I resisted many temptations and listened to someone on this board, n only ate when i'm hungry or i try . Yet, i have not lost a single pound. I lost 2 pounds and it only lasted for 2 days. what's up with thaT?
====is it harder for skinnier people to lose weight, because i hear people losing 15-20 even 40 pounds. and yet i can't even do 5.
I'm 5'6 and 120. anyone have any idea to how i can slim down? I know it's unhealthy and all, but i really would like to lose 5-10 pounds. thanks
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 3:16am
Maybe you just don't have anything left to spare.
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 5:55pm
I think so. If you lose any you might be emaciated. I know it is fashionable but it really doesn't look good. Better to be healthy.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2004 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by pinksaliva pinksaliva wrote:

I jus have a question here. I'm having a lot of trouble losing weight, even 5 pounds i'll be happy, im aiming for 10 though. I tried many things, ate healthier, i walk alot, not to mention i climb many stairs on weekdays at school. I recently began jogging on weekends too. I resisted many temptations and listened to someone on this board, n only ate when i'm hungry or i try . Yet, i have not lost a single pound. I lost 2 pounds and it only lasted for 2 days. what's up with thaT?
====is it harder for skinnier people to lose weight, because i hear people losing 15-20 even 40 pounds. and yet i can't even do 5.
I'm 5'6 and 120. anyone have any idea to how i can slim down? I know it's unhealthy and all, but i really would like to lose 5-10 pounds. thanks

Not to be rude....but you don't need to lose weight. I'm 5'5 and 130.....most of mine is muscle from cheerleading/gymnastics. Thats probably your case as well. 5'6 @ 120 is EXCELLENT. I really wouldn't try losing anymore weight or you will look anorexic!! I am trying to get to 120 right now as it is....but could never go under that and still look healthy! LOVE YOUR BODY!!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
GGB001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGB001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 6:39pm
Well if u eat not suger no starch exersies 1-3 hours a week u should lose lots!

(AND DRINK 7 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY!!!)

hope I helped
*~*Genna Grace Bishop Has now spoken*~*
Bill W View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 6:26pm
An easy workout is good for stress release. Try picking up the pace and running up hills.
If you think it is too hard you have already surrendered to being fat and out of shape. Fitness takes a winning attitude.
If you are really serious about taking control of your physical body check out this link: http://www.mattfurey.com/
If you are not serious DON'T YOU DARE EVEN DARE CHECK IT OUT!
A professional model agency owner hooked me up with this program. He is is in late 40's and takes his well being serious. To say the least, I would not pick a fight with this man! With a head full of grey hair and washboard abs, he is in great shape. Many of his models are hooked in as well.
I have used his book and he is good. He makes no apologies or feel good advice. If you really want results be bold, if not, this is nt for you.
Robin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 7:41pm
No offense Bill but are you associated with Matt Fury? Do you get any $$, for hyping him or you being straight up. Cathy Burnell seems to be of my desired weight and age, but what do health experts really think will work for a woman in her mid 40s? Does this program have a money back guarentee? I used to see a doctor who was 50 pounds overweight and prescribed pills for everything and a low fat diet, and told me not to exercise strenuously. This character wouldn't answer questions about his fitness, so I considered his opinion worthless. Physician heal thyself first... . Being a firm believer in natural herbs,foods and medicines, your link does seem in my realm.
The thought of heavy weights in a gym full of testosterone charged, egotistical men is not my idea of fun, but a few exercises in the privacy of my apartment after work would be of interest to me. Has anyone else heard of this guy aside from advertisements? The name sounds like a pro westler to me.
pinksaliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinksaliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2004 at 8:33pm
of course that matt fury guy in the ad looks great. He has to sell his books, how else is he going to be able to do that besides looking greaT? i mean if i had to sell books i write for a living based on my body, i'd work out like crazy too. yep, thanks, but thats a little extreme for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic