Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need some advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldburybird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldburybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need some advice
    Posted: June 09 2004 at 7:59am
i have lost 2 and a half stone since having my children i need to lose about another 10 ibs im starting to like my figure but my belly is still really big and bloated i do stomach exercises just wondered if i am eating the wrong foods and they are bloating me up i do eat heathly but hate salads and most of the good stuff i go on holiday in 2 weeks and really hope to get my belly down plz help
oldburybird xxxx
brit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 8:04pm
I know that once after you get a baby everything is harder. Why, becaus emy mother had those kind of prblems too when she had my brother. You have to watch out for the sugar and carbs. They really kill you and if you don't like eating salads then try eating a real fruit salad. No sugar or any thing. Making you own is best because it's still fresh. Also instead of drinking low fat pop or juice just drink water. For breakfast even if you love coffee dring milk instead. Just plain white milk no chocolate or others...
It will also help if you go to a fitness Center where you can tighten you skin and miscles with professional fitness work out machines. Try that for a month and look at the reasults.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic