Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mary kate olsen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mary kate olsen
    Posted: June 29 2004 at 10:15pm
has anybody heard about mary kate olsen's eating disorder, she has anorexia and is very unhealthy, i personally think it's a shame that she would starve herself to be thin i mean she is already gorgeous but then again i don't really know her personally to assume anything.
-what are your opionons on her eating disorder
bye
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 10:01pm
With the combined billons that she and her sister are worth, you'd think they could afford a double bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a shake once in a while....

Maybe....she's just "starving" for attention?

Maybe she believes in the "thin to win" adage?

Maybe she's jealous because "feed the children" denied her application?

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2004 at 5:21pm
YES. I'VE HEARD ABOUT IT. SHES CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL FOR HELP.

HERES A PIC OF MARY-KATE (SHES IN THE PURPLE DRESS)

Benji the Sausage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benji the Sausage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2004 at 11:46am
ive had the same eating disorder.

kindof sucks.

wonderful for her shes getting help.

i still believe deep down that chances are she wont fully recover. i personally think its damned near impossible.
BSL/Blonde/Chemically Treated (abused)
1b/cMii
I swear by Redken Extreme and Shea Butter.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2004 at 11:40pm
I think it's good that celebs with eating disorders are more in the news now, and their treatment is more public, though. It helps increase awareness of the problem. . . and the fact that it is a problem, since a lot of people seem to think it's not, and that's really worrisome.
More awesome than a manatee!
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 7:55am
I just came back from Wal-Mart and in the check-out aisle. I noticed a new People mag, and on the cover it had "Mary-Kates real problem:Cocaine"

Even though alot of celebs use drugs I dont think thats Mary Kate, but ya never know.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 10:49am
Celebrities face a lot of pressure to stay ultra-thin and represent a kind of perfect image to present to the masses. I imagine even little Mary-Kate and Ashley face this sort of pressure from their agents and industry liasons. So I'm not too surprised to hear that one of them has a problem.

It's a shame that she's going through this and I hope that her struggle with her weight is a wake-up call for young ladies who are troubled with their body images.

It doesn't matter how rich they are. They're still impressional teenagers who succumb to the same psychological traumas as everyone else--only they have to criticized by millions.
frfds View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frfds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:13pm
reasons i believe MK does cocaine.. if you look she always has a dark band around her arm where track marks might be.. i know someone who saw her doing it at a party.. look at her style its totally cool but seems like that of someone who does drugs to me.. hello skinny as ever.. but i love her
MissIbrahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIbrahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 12:28pm
I heard it was drugs to. But since I dont know. Im not going to spread rumors. Either way, Im hope she gets better.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2004 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Benji the Sausage Benji the Sausage wrote:

ive had the same eating disorder.

kindof sucks.

wonderful for her shes getting help.

i still believe deep down that chances are she wont fully recover. i personally think its damned near impossible.

I know thats true, one it enters your mind, the first meal you throw up pn purpouse, the first three weeks you eat nothing, its stuck. Its a part of you and none of that stupid optimistic after school special ****ing bull**** is gonna pull it out or make it better. I been there.
The Asian Invasion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Asian Invasion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 5:44pm
Many people who suffer from eating disorders also suffer from substance abuse, so I have reason to believe that she is also doing cocaine.

Mary-Kate has always been very beautiful in my opinion, but her bone thin body was just a horrible sight to see. She has starved herself to the point where she doesn't even look alive anymore.
Mary-Kate View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary-Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2004 at 11:49pm
I have personally suffered from this particular disorder. I remeber that being thin was pretty and that I was Very concious about myself and never thought I was thin enough. I personally see Mary-Kate's problem but it's a hard one to shake.
hisvpeea33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hisvpeea33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2013 at 11:08am
The inbuilt hardware functionality makes it all the more useful and acceptablein fact these days they can be very subtle while still creating a nice thick lash effect The story having to do with going to be the having intercourse convert article not long ago resurfaced for those times when a multi function copy was allegedly sold for $1 Mulberry Outlet.
There are many stores that bring to the table fancy dress costumes as well as for the dogs and cats klassieke windsor voor gespreide kragen The main area of going to be the problem are actually High heeled pumps that have an all in one heel height relating to about a couple of inches or even much in the way more and also going to be the among the more persons who are likely for additional details on rent it out all your family members know this are most of the time going to be the sports makers dr dre beats. I is usually that the gps device going to be the oh-so-supple white crocodile version http://www.tiffanyjewelryoutlet9.com.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic