Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FEELING FAT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FEELING FAT
    Posted: July 29 2004 at 3:03pm
i''m 16, 5''2 and weigh 118
MAYBE some of you dont think thats fat
but if you see me in person then... yeahh
anyways, i''m trying sooooo so hard to lose weigh
but its so hard!!
i wanna join the gym but i dont like doing excerse in front of everyone
i''ve been trying to cut down the things i eat
for breakfast and lunch i eat two slices of multi-grain bread with jam
and dinner i eat a chicken sandwich
for snacks i eat one or two slices of multi-grain bread with jam
is this healthy and AM I GOING TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT??!?!?! helpppp
Brit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 7:55pm
If you want to loose weight you don't have to always eat less but eat different foods. Example instead of eating icecream for desert eat a salad. For breakfast make shure you son't eat to much with shugar and carbs and instead of drinking juice, pop or all this other stuff just drink water. Only water and for breakfast rink milk. No chocolate milk or others just plain milk.

It worked with me try it and see if you have different results i two weeks.

Brit
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:20pm
Sound like you are starving yourself.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

jodi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 7:51pm
to be 5'2 amd 118 pounds is rather "skinny"...but then again you are only the tender age of 16. also, almost every girl believes they are "fat" when they are in their teens. i thought i was fat as a teen. but, ten years later, i look back at those old pictures and realize that i was actually "skinny"! dammit. you should enjoy life and not worry about your weight...you have too many other things to think about. not to mention, 118 is a GREAT weight to be b/c its proportion with your height. however, this is just my opinion. good luck though.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 7:04am
Originally posted by jodi jodi wrote:

to be 5'2 amd 118 pounds is rather "skinny"...but then again you are only the tender age of 16. also, almost every girl believes they are "fat" when they are in their teens. i thought i was fat as a teen. but, ten years later, i look back at those old pictures and realize that i was actually "skinny"! dammit. you should enjoy life and not worry about your weight...you have too many other things to think about. not to mention, 118 is a GREAT weight to be b/c its proportion with your height. however, this is just my opinion. good luck though.

I gave my "twentysomething" clothes to my daughter. She looks really good in them, though at the time I recall feeling very fat. It must have been an illusion. Although I will admit that at that time I had never exercised, and thus had no muscle tone.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
HazelnutGelato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HazelnutGelato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:27pm
honey, trust me, you are not fat. you're not eating enough!
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 11:02am
Originally posted by jodi jodi wrote:

Me! Me! I feel like that all the time! I weigh 105 pounds lil' girl. 105! I am five foot eight! Talk about walking stick!
I get those... oh wow I look great, skinny and then I look in the mirror and go, wow, I'm fat! I'm 21 now and I never grew out of it.
It's accepting yourself and knowing what healthy is that will make it stop. Enjoy being skinny, (cause you sound perfect to me.) and you may not be as skinny as the girl sitting to you, but hell, she might be thinking the same about you. It's all in how you view yourself.

~* Bambi Lee *~
curliegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curliegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 5:27pm
Ok, first off you arent eating enough, cutting food out will not do anything. fiorst thing you need to do is you need to eat around 5-6 small meals a day. what this does is keep your motabolism up. then you need to do cardio exersize. this means anything that will get your heart rate up, such as, running, high intensity dance, or even taebo. taebo works very very well if you stick to it. third you need to eat healthy, what you are eating now isnt healthy because you are bassically starving your self. salads are good, whole grain breads, dairy, low fat yorgurt, chicken (not fried!!!), your old enough to know whats healthy and not healthy. and remember you need to exersice DAILY! casue if you arent burning more clories than you eat then you wont be doing anything but waisting your time. hope that will start you on the right track, although you dont need to loose weight at all you are at a healthy weight. if you lose anymore weight you will be underweight and thats not good at all.
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 12:46pm

5'8" and 105 lbs. now that is Skinny!!!  Wow!!! 

I am also 5'2", Quite a bit older than you, have had two babies etc.  I weigh 125.  I work out A LOT (I look great).  I don't think being 5'2" and weighing 118 could possibly be fat!  I am a size 5/6, is that fat?????

msblueyes
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 12:17pm

well i dont think u r fat at all

though sometimes i feel this way i used to be really fat then i lost 2 much weight in very small period of time and i got eating disorder till i got myself healthy again

i m 157cm and 48kg and i feel sometimes fat and it's completley normal as a teen to feel this way

though now i dont see weight as a measurment between height and weight it depend on how ur body frame look like means it may look u need to gain weight while u look gr8 or vice versa

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:31am
Originally posted by msblueyes msblueyes wrote:

5'8" and 105 lbs. now that is Skinny!!!  Wow!!! 

I am also 5'2", Quite a bit older than you, have had two babies etc.  I weigh 125.  I work out A LOT (I look great).  I don't think being 5'2" and weighing 118 could possibly be fat!  I am a size 5/6, is that fat?????

I know!!! The heaviest I have ever been and that was at 17 was 115lbs. I thought I was FAT. IT was horrible. Images about girls weight is horrible. I am 21 and I can still not shake it off. I always want to be skinnier and I am already skinny. Being as thin as I am is an image I have held for so long. Its kinda WHO I am. People marvel at how much I consume food and the size of my jeans. And I've always thought that if I gained any weight I would loose that feeling, I would loose the attention and the image I always was. Which sucks.

You should be healthy not skinny. I have a horrible time finding clothing, (pants in paticular) and I am usually considered an Aneroxic, so it's not great.
Be HEALTHY not SKINNY. Look at Lindsay Lohan? She's loosing everything and look at her!!! She's even heavier than I am, and look at her! Nobody should look like that, it is not Healthy nor is it attractive!

~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic