Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IpodBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IpodBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 11:03am
ok, no starch or suger for me. but other than fruits and veggies, what do you guys eat for meals?
and also, weird question: what do you guys order when you get chinese food?

thanks in advance

and I just want to say this is an amazing board, and thank you to all the people who manage it.
Tippydippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippydippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2004 at 11:39am
BREAKFAST: Large bowl of healthy cereal, one cup of orange juice, one wedge of melon, and one cup of ice water.

SNACK: No-fat yogurt sprinkled with Special K cereal for an extra 'crunch', or a rice cake.

LUNCH: Small serving, until I'm full. I try to eat healthy, like grilled chicken sandwiches, turkey burgers, or a baked potato topped with marinara sauce with a bowl of chili.

SNACK: Small bowl of pretzels...yumm...or a small bowl of BAKED, not fried, chips.

SUPPER: Chef Salad with a boiled egg white and all kinds of veggies with a light vinegrate. (sp?)

It changes, but thats my typical meal plan. Eating healthy is delicious.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 4:49pm
I eat eggs, meat, and vegetables as a late breakfast. At two o''clock I have peanut butter, then at home in the evening I have meat, cheese, and vegetables with a glass of wine.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2004 at 4:55am
this is how I keep my weight down:

I only eat once a week. I know it sounds crazy but its one HUGE meal a week, vegetarian. Soy meat substitutes and all that. The rest of the time I just drink soy milk, danon fruit smoothies, fruit juices, and water the whole rest of the week. In two months I went from 210 to 125 at a height of 5'9(boy), I also go running, swimming, and I do home repair and walk everywhere i need to go. and i dance! when your dancing, you dont realize your exersizing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic