Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I BINGE EAT A LOT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashley11316454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley11316454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I BINGE EAT A LOT!!!
    Posted: December 21 2004 at 5:24pm
I am 115lbs and i binge eat constantly! It's like a habit and it really bugs me , i never feel full or satisfied wut should i do to stop overeating b/c i am bloated from it a lot....
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 6:09pm
Maybe you are growing...if you're under 20 maybe that's what it is...when I was 19 I went through a growing spurt and starting eating like crazy but I grew 3 inches too...just a thought
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
nonnymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonnymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 4:38pm
I have this problem too, only I have diabetes as well- anyone got any advice on how to stop?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 10:00pm
You need to figure out why you are binge-eating. It could be something complex and involving interpersonal relationships, but it could also be something as simple as starving yourself until you lose control. I'm not a psychologist, so I can't offer you any advice for personal problems. But I can tell you that eating a balanced diet and eating adequate meals can stave off irresistable hunger. Try to eat 1/3 of your calories at breakfast, and eat protein and fruit, not just juice and starches like bread. Then eat a good lunch.

Changing counterproductive eating habits may take quite an adjustment period, but you will need to do it to normalize your life.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic