Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEIGHT LOSS FAST!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PrettyBeachBlonde25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyBeachBlonde25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEIGHT LOSS FAST!
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 3:18pm
HEllo i need help i weigh 115 pounds and i need to lose about 10 pounds becuz i want a better figure ....how could u help me?
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:46am
Put down the fork and go excercise.
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 1:37am
Originally posted by PrettyBeachBlonde25 PrettyBeachBlonde25 wrote:

HEllo i need help i weigh 115 pounds and i need to lose about 10 pounds becuz i want a better figure ....how could u help me?

lol, so u wanna be 105! omg dat is way too skinny get sum meat on yo body girl

unless u in 7th grade or below u shouldnt be that little
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 7:47am
unless you are about 5 ft tall, that seems way to skinny.
rubertnrubert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubertnrubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2011 at 6:06pm
Fast weight Lose Tips:-
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Do not eat more fatty and high calories food.
- Do not eat junk food.
- Eat more boiled food.
- Drink more water.
- Do exercise.
- Keep walking.

aftonheaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aftonheaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 12:15pm
There are many diet plans, it can tell you how to lose weight fast. Some of the work to lose weight quickly than others, some easier to adhere to than others, some cheaper than others.
richarnrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richarnrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 6:16am
Fast weight Lose Tips:-
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Drink more water.
- Do exercise.
- Keep walking.
- Do not eat junk food.
- Eat more boiled food.
justtinmethew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justtinmethew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 10:08am
Heavy weight is not liked by anyone, everyone want to lose weight as how as possible. Some of the tips to lose weight fast are drink plenty of water, do yoga and exercise, avoid eating oily and junk food, doing swimming, morning walk and many more.
Aarondsouzaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aarondsouzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 5:19am
Diet come exercise make you to lose your weight... without getting sweat we cannot lose our weight.... so diet and exercise is important..
rachealth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2011 at 4:17am
You can consult with your nutritionists for your daily diet chart.  If you follow diet chart then you will control your weight. With diet, exercise is also very good for weight loss.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 12 2012 at 4:45am
juancruize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juancruize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2012 at 5:21pm
These are some tips to loss Weight :
Exercise Regularly
Drink plenty of water
Eat More Fruits, Vegetables and Whole Grains
Eat Frequently, and Eat Slowly
Charlesadler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlesadler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 11:24am
Below are tips to Weight loss :
1. Regular exercise and yoga
2. Drinking a more water.
3. Avoid a heavy spicy and junk food
4. Mostly prefer to eat a  home Food
5. Fast walking.
Edric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2012 at 2:19pm
Weight lose is very much important thing for the person to do. It is also give the good and attractive body to the person. Take good amount of green tea and also take drink the more amount of water.
kironpowell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kironpowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 5:01pm
Weight is very important for all people. It is main issue for most of all people. You should do exercise in every morning and also you should drink green tea. It is very useful for weight loss.

Edited by kironpowell - May 07 2012 at 5:02pm
[url=http://www.detectivfrei.ch/]Privatdetektiv[/url]
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 5:09pm

Well your weight seems fine as it is but a healthy weight depends on your body type, height, age ect.  I would suggest you consult a doctor and find out what a healthy weight for your body is. Be more concerned about your health rather than on shedding pounds and losing an excess amount of weight. Being underweight and malnourished isn’t healthy either and be careful not to join any diet fads or extreme diets that may lead to you getting sick. If you are at a good weight and you are healthy there is no need to try and starve or work out excessively. Try and be realistic about your weight rather than buy into the media’s messages about being ultra thin to be deemed attractive; this thinking can lead to self esteem issues, body dysmorphic disorder and eating disorders. I’m not saying you shouldn’t lose the weight if it is still within a normal weight class for your body but be sure to consult a doctor to find out.

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 5:12pm

Well your weight seems fine as it is but a healthy weight depends on your body type, height, age ect.  I would suggest you consult a doctor and find out what a healthy weight for your body is. Be more concerned about your health rather than on shedding pounds and losing an excess amount of weight. Being underweight and malnourished isn’t healthy either and be careful not to join any diet fads or extreme diets that may lead to you getting sick. If you are at a good weight and you are healthy there is no need to try and starve or work out excessively. Try and be realistic about your weight rather than buy into the media’s messages about being ultra thin to be deemed attractive; this thinking can lead to self esteem issues, body dysmorphic disorder and eating disorders. Also losing the weight may not necessarily mean you will achieve the figure you want, if you don’t lose the weight the right way and tone certain areas you may not get the shape you desire. Your body may be prone to losing weight in some areas first and not in other areas.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t lose the weight if it is still within a normal weight class for your body but be sure to consult a doctor to find out. In the meantime eat a balanced diet and partake in physical activity.

devinhuke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devinhuke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2012 at 10:19am
To experience extreme weight loss fast, you will need to take a restrictive diet and rigorous exercise routine and stay focused on your goal.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 26 2013 at 12:53pm
Carol329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2013 at 3:48am
Well, I'll just share with you a diet that I brought a few months. It works for me, it's called "Paleo diet" it mainly focuses on low-carbs and high protein meals with some fat in the mix.

http://cooklikeacaveman.com/paleo-cookbook-review/

Paired up with some great workout routines then you will surely see some wonderful results.

I hope it works for you too.
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2013 at 4:17am
If you want to loose weight faster you will need to eat less and excercise more.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 6:33pm
First thing I want to tell that do regular exercises(running) early in the morning
Drink lemon water early in the morning and at night.
Eat little bit less
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic