Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Struggling in an eating disorder!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PrettyBeachBlonde25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyBeachBlonde25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Struggling in an eating disorder!!!
    Posted: December 29 2004 at 12:52pm
I know i'm in a bad disorder and I have anorexia again and it's so hard i lost quite a bit from it before and i gained some back the usual, i just don't know what to do, b/c sometimes i binge eat and then the next day i starve myself, it is a battle and i hope that people stop doing it, including me, does anyone have any advice so i can stop this disorder?
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2005 at 6:44am
I urge you to seek professional counseling with someone whom has experience w/ED's. If that isn't possible, find an OA meeting (overeater's anonymous), they are free. They welcome everyone who wants to change their unwell relationships with food, this includes undereaters, overeaters, bulimics, etc.

good luck!
[/url]

beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 7:56am
i struggled with anorexia in high school, and now i still struggle with binge issues. sometimes when you hold back for so long it is inevitable that you will lose control when you finally give in to the hunger. please find a counselor of some sort to help you deal with this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic