Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clogs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clogs?
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 8:00pm
I love clogs. Right now I have a couple of cheapo clogs that I got from JC Pennys. They are a full toe in a light chocolate brown with wooden heels. I actually bought the first pair and loved them so much that I went back and bought a second pair so that when the first pair wore out I would have a backup. :-)

So who loves clogs? Where do you buy them? What are you favs?

Hugs,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 9:10pm
I LOVE CLOGS!!!

My favorite brand is Dansko. If I could afford them, I think I could own a whole bunch of Danskos and throw out all other shoes! They are so comfortable. Not QUITE as comfy as those granny shoes, but so much more my age. :)

I have a pair of antique brown Danskos with a heel strap that I have worn the elastic off of, which I need to take to a cobbler for repair. But I never do it, cuz I'm always wearing them.
I am considering replacing them with those clog-like brown woven granny shoes from Soft Walk. I have to stop calling them that, or I'll never bring myself to buy them.

I also have a pair of cordovan dress shoes from Dansko that I wear with business suits and nice slacks. They were a steal. I found them on eBay for like $60. They should have been $110, I think. They were brand new! They look great.
eBay is a great place to shop for Dansko!

They also make a great pair of strappy sandals which I would love to own.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 9:16pm
Oh wait. I was so excited to spout out about Danskos, I didn't really reply to your post, Karen.

Do you find the wooden clogs to be tiring to walk on? I'd expect the wood to be shocking to your feet... hard to walk on. The ones I have are kind of rubbery.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 10:35pm
I love Bass clogs. They are very soft, very comfortable.

Elissa
[/url]

papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 11:09am
I have two pairs. A winter-time one from Sam&Libby, brown, closed toe, and rubbery heel. It goes with jeans really nicely. The other is a maroon colored, closed toe, wooden heel from aerosoles. There's an open design on the fabric, but the weather hasn't been nice enough to wear them, yet.

I really like clogs because they're so easy to slip on, and are like actual shoes, especially in the winter, when I don't want to run out in flip-flops. *brr*
looljsk46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looljsk46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 10:04am
Accessories are like Christian Louboutin shoesspice to the overall look. One might be dresses in the best clothing but with no accessory the entire look can go down. The same goes for feet as well. Feet accessories are quite in as well. Feet accessories would include anklets,christian Louboutin Glitter, toe rings,christian Louboutin Evening, tattoos and like. These could make the feet even look amazing. The scope of using the feet accessories to make feet even more sensual is only possible when the appropriate kind of footwear is selected for the same. One can't accessories the feet while one is wearing boots. Accessorising the feet is only possible in case the ladies go for the sandals or the range of bellies like the peep toes, the ones that are partially covered etc. but even before a lady would like to go on with accessorising the feet,christian louboutin rolando, the first thing to take care of is a good pedicure. The look of the feet can only be builtChristian Louboutin uk upon when the feet are clean and all shinny. There are a zillion kinds of pedicure treatments available out there. No matter how un-kept the feet are for a while,christian Louboutin Pumps, these could be taken care off. After a pedicure,christian louboutin slingbacks, one needs to decide of the footwear that one would like to go for. In case,christian louboutin flats, it is the toe ring that is added to the feet and needs to be shown off then,discount christian louboutin, a decent pair of sandals should do the magic. However,christian louboutin sandals, if a lady is willing to just have a pedicure with the nails being enchanted with a design of so,christian louboutin bridal, then going for a peep toe would also be a good idea for example,christian louboutin peep toe, Christian Louboutin Frouprive Sandals Black with the toe nails painted in the colour of the dress that one has chosen to wear. This is the simplest Christian Louboutinway of matching the footwear with the dress without actually getting into the process of browsing for a perfect match across the market.
Related articles:

http://www.renaltravelnurse.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72104&PID=121084#121084

http://www.scubazine.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4666&PID=5812#5812

http://www.ufomagazine.co.uk/ufoforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25921&PID=45831#45831

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic