Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aerosoles? Buying shoes online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aerosoles? Buying shoes online?
    Posted: June 09 2003 at 3:23am
Does anyone here like Aerosoles? They are classy and work w/ jeans but affordable. Has anyone bought them online? I go to this site:
http://www.aerosoles.com/ and drool at the dress sandals.

I love their Dollyanas
http://store.aerosoles.com/escalate/store/DetailPage?pls=aerosoles&bc=aerosoles&clist=050f8c0014062e:&prod=015780323b6d

I am just a little nervous about buying shoes online. I have had great luck with many online stores but shoes? Help.
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 11:05am
I'm assuming that you're asking since there's no aerosoles store around you. Personally, I'm not really comfortable about buying shoes online (unless they're flip-flops). The fit can be different depending on if you're getting dress shoes or sandals.

I personally love shoes from aerosoles. I have a pair of high heeled black boots from them that I adore. They're summer collection is good too, I really like their sandals.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 12:16pm

Constance!! I love their Dollyannas too! In fact, I'm at work, and I'm wearing mine right now! I just got them a couple weeks ago at a sale at Macy's. A lot of department stores carry Aerosoles, so you might keep your eye out for sale. I love these! They're so cute and comfy. I get lots of compliments. I got the brown, pink and coral kind. So far, I've only worn them with pants, cuz it's too darn cold out for skirts yet.

I also saw Dollyannas at this big, DSW wanna-be shoe barn type place on Friday, and they had different colors than Macy's had.

I imagine it is safe to buy them online directly from Aerosoles. I imagine they'd have good customer service.

If you own another pair of Aerosoles, or could try on a different style of Aerosoles at a store... you could probably make a guess at what size to buy. I only buy shoes online when I have bought the brand before and know exactly what size I wear in the brand.

Let me know what color Dollyannas you're getting!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
schizophonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schizophonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 12:28pm
I agree that Aerosoles are cute and REALLY comfortable ...my only complaint is that one of my Aerosoles shoes caved in in the heel part. The same thing happened to a pair that one of my family members owned and also a friend.
Maybe it happened because we all had the same type of shoes! Or maybe we all just walk funny :-)
I haven't thrown them away because they are still so comfortable!!
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:13pm
I have heard so much about Aerosoles. I think I need to check the out a lot closer. :-) Sounds like they are tres comfy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 10:41pm
They're not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, but for the looks, I think they are reasonably comfortable. I can wear them all day.

They do make some cute styles! They flex a lot, and that makes a lot of difference. And they have better shock absorption than many brands of dress shoes.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 8:12pm
Constance!!! Come back!! Did you get the Dollyannas??

I love mine. I wear them all the time. And I get so many compliments! They're great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic