Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do Flip Flops Require Pedicures?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do Flip Flops Require Pedicures?
    Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:12pm
My friend and I argue about this all the time. I feel like when I wear flip flops or open toes or sandals that I just have to have good looking toenails. Maybe not w/ polish although I prefer that to naked nails. My friend says that you wear sandals to "let it all hang out" and it is OK to do your own thing.

Any comments on this? I vote for nice, clean and possibly polished toes.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Bratty
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 4:07pm
i agree with you bratty. if you wear sandles your toes should look groom.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 10:38pm
Yup. I third.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 12:27am
Definitely nice and clean.. and well clipped. As a person who doesn't wear polish on a regular basis, I'm not so particular about the polish.

However, if this is to go out vs. just to walk a few blocks to a store, I would probably go for the polish.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2003 at 12:43pm
Oh course. No naked feet without regular pedicures. Why expose everyone else to yucky feet.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic