Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's on your shoe wish list?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's on your shoe wish list?
    Posted: June 20 2003 at 8:20pm
Yikes! This board has been dead all week! I am so embarrassed!

It's kind of ironic because I've had shoes on the brain all week. Whenever I've had a spare moment at work, I been searching the web for shoes! Gotta buy a pair! So many to choose from!

I really want those Cydwoqs I pointed out earlier, but I may get a pair of Birks first. Although if this weather persists...

Anyway, searching shoes online has given me a wish list of about 5 pairs! (And probably $600+!) But I'll probably only get 2 tops.

What's the next pair of shoes you're going to get?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 8:38pm
Like look at these! Aren't they so cute?

http://www.birkenstockexpress.com/Products/Style.cfm?style=Koji&collectionsub1=Fixed%20Footbeds&collection=Tatami

Also look at these! Also so cute! But too similar to the above pair to own both.

http://www.birkenstockexpress.com/products/style.cfm?id=150620032159-467817&style=Tokyo%20ESD&collectionsub1=&collection=ESD

But those are more fall/winter than summer. So I'm more likely to buy these sooner. But I can't decide between the jojoba or poetry styles!
http://www.jestelkg.com/birkenstock/Ppisap2.html

The Pisa style is very similar to my dead Birkenstocks, which are called Mississippi and are 2 tone brown. They don't make 'em anymore.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2003 at 4:33pm
I just got the first item on mine: black mid-calf boots with a fairly slim (but not stilletto) 3-inch heel. My other black boots had been crushed in storage, and I hadn't been wearing them as much lately anyway. They were clunky combats that were strictly casual. My new boots are much more versatile, not to mention flattering. I tried them on with dark boot-cut jeans, and my legs looked so much longer.
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2003 at 8:02pm
I really want these lace up sandals from REPORT, but I can't find them anywhere, not even on ebay:(
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2003 at 3:34am
Hey Supah!

I guess I'm lucky to be in Germany, as we have the Birkenstock outlet store here. From what people have told me, its REALLLY cheap. I have yet to go there, but I Plan on going before we go back to the states next year!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2003 at 11:56pm
I'm not really into shoes the way most girls are, but I could really do with some new ones right now. The treads on my most-loved pair of sneakers are really getting low, and the suede is rubbing off my black platforms, so even though I can still wear them, they're looking pretty trashy. *laughs* Guess I'll have to brave a shoe store soon, although it's hard to find shoes to fit, since my feet are size six but with a high instep :-( .
More awesome than a manatee!
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 1:17pm
I want to get black knee high boots, since I found a really nice clubbing outfit that pretty much needs them. The thing is, I wouldn't wear them very often so I want to spend $25-30 or less.
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 10:07pm
Old thread, but I'm bored...

My dog ate my favorite pair of Docs a week ago. They were fabulous-- cherry red stained leather oxfords with a two inch platform sole. Owned them for five years until they became a chew toy. :(

So, I'm currently caught between trying to find something similar from Doc Martens or maybe go for a cute pair of low 5 or 6 hole leather boots.

Or...finally splurge a little on a pair of uber-comfy Born oxfords.

Decisions, decisions...
xpNoYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xpNoYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 11:13pm
I reallie want...wait...NEED some brown nike dunkz...kant find em anywhere..
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 9:14am
I want some white and blue shellheads they are so tru.

MoD3Ltype View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoD3Ltype Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:39pm
They have cute black knee high boots at Mervyns for cheap
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 12:21am

At the moment I'm wishing for basic black Mary Janes (extra bonus if they're on platforms, but not a requirement) and. . . just anything white or light that doesn't look stupid -_-;; .  I'm tired of having to wear black shoes with light clothes, and knowing it doesn't look right, but not being able to find anything decent as an alternative!

More awesome than a manatee!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:46pm
i want a pair of brown paradas
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic