Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dior Shoes Too

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dior Shoes Too
    Posted: June 30 2003 at 11:42pm
Oh they are Toooooo Cute!!!

Thanks for showing me this website, it looks like fun!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 8:56pm
How are you supposed to walk in shoes like that? I guess they're more for looks than practicality. You'd have to wear them out to dinner or somewhere you weren't going to stand up or walk much.

But I do see people wearing similar styled shoes all day to work. I love the look, I just think I'd kill my ankles!

As for the pattern, I'm not much for those all-over logo patterns. I know they're big this year.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Cora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 4:22am
These shoes from Dior are sooooooooooooo cute. they have a little lock on them. So cute.

http://eluxury.com/brands/dior/s03/cd_thumb.jhtml?SectionID=6000&SubCategoryID=6198&ClassificationID=6229
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic