Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does having new shoes make anyone else feel like
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does having new shoes make anyone else feel like

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does having new shoes make anyone else feel like
    Posted: July 22 2003 at 7:08am
a princess?

I have two brand new shoe boxes sitting here, and it makes me feel like a privilged lady--having new shoes!

One pair is the sexy formal pink sandals with rhinestones for the pink dress. The other are beautiful new black leather highest-heel pumps from Nine West (to go with a pretty new pants suit) I haven't put them away yet, even though they've been here for 24 hours, because I like looking at them! They make me feel like some kind of lucky princess.

Is this strange???

Elissa
[/url]

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 7:21am
Strange? I sure hope not; if so, there are lots of weirdos walking around in new shoes out there, myself included :-) Remember, you ARE a princess Elissa, new pumps or not. But the pumps help, for sure!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 8:40pm
And you are chicken soup for the soul!

You are most certainly a princessa!!!!

Elissa
[/url]

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 9:50pm
mmmmmmm

New shoes are chocolate for the feet!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
NewOrleansLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewOrleansLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2003 at 2:02am
I know exactly what you mean, I feel the same way. Although, my husband dosen't get it
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 3:43pm
Stop it with the food already! These posts are like ...erm....onions for the eyes. They make me cry with hunger. I'm having tea in about half an hour. You're torturing me.

In amswer to the question : no.
A fancy new hairstyle that I made up / new jewellery that I made : yes.

Hey, I'm a freak. I don't really like shoes because I can't wear pretty shoes until I can drive and don't have to stand on soggy bus stops to get to work. My stops are downstream. In Wales. How unfair does life get?!!??!!!!!
All my shoes are water proof. Leather. Not wellies. I'm not enugh of a freak to wear wellies to work. Yet. Depends how wet this winter gets.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Grace912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2003 at 12:41am
About a month ago, I bought 3 new pairs of flip-flops and a new pair of sneakers all within the span of a weekend. I then spent another 2 weeks trying to find opportunities to wear them, since I couldn't wear them to work, and at that point I was working 5-6 days each week. Now that school is back in session, I am obsessed with my "new" shoes, now that I can wear them!
Monica: Isn't there any way that you could look at this as flattering? I mean, she's doing this to be more like you.
Rachel: Well, then, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
dj727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 7:52am
Lol. I do the same thing even though Im a guy. Lets say I get new shoes for school or something, and they sit on my bedroom floor for about a week, and I just stare at them and cant wait to show them off. haha.
Don't Fear the Dark...Fear what's in it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic