Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nordstrom Rack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
razziberri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razziberri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nordstrom Rack
    Posted: August 10 2003 at 7:24pm
I love nordstorm rack!!! I get all sorts of stuff there! Candles, watches, pillows, SHOES, clothes...etc
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 8:57am
Thanks for the tip! There's a brand new NR opening on State in Chicago, which would be the closest for me, so I will check it out!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 9:04pm
This is where I love to buy shoes!

I needed a pair of comfy dress shoes, so we went to Nordstrom rack, I found a pair by Joseph Selby (or something like that) that were very comfy. They were 39.00. The longer I wore them, the more i liked them.

I also bought a pair of Converse canvas tennis shoes for 14.00

I bought my last walking shoes there too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic