Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just the Right Shoe!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
littlewing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlewing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just the Right Shoe!
    Posted: August 05 2003 at 1:28pm
I'm so addicted to shoes that I even collect the miniature Just The Right Shoes!

My husband really makes fun of me for it, but I think the miniature shoes are really cool and a great outlet for my shoe addiction. I buy a lot of JTRShoes on Ebay for $10 or less. I have to remind my husband that if I were buying "real" shoes, I'd be spending up to $100 a pair :O

Anyways, if you don't know what I am talking about, check out http://www.willitts.com/products/shoes/ :)
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 12:27am
Omigosh! I love those. How cute!!! I should start collecting...hmm, if only they made a real shoe exactly like "All That Jazz"! It's gorgeous! My absolute favorite...Then again, I do have a thing for red pumps...lol. well, thanks for sharing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic