Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your favorite shoes...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favorite shoes...
    Posted: September 07 2003 at 9:36pm
What's your favorite pair of shoes that you own?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 9:50pm
Barefoot. That's my favorite.-(tee hee)-

Actually any of my sandals.
Also my slippers. -(if you can call them shoes.)
tina
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 10:31pm
It was always my Birks, but sadly I believe they were lost in the mail last month when I sent them to be reconstructed.
I guess it was time to let go anyway. I'd had them since 10th grade.

Um... I dunno. My Supervogs, I guess.

http://www.fluevog.com/index2.html Click on 'Best Sellers' on the left. I can't direct link.

Aaaah! They didn't used to come in brown and green! @_@ Mine are black and grey. The ones in this year's catalog look black and black.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
cait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2003 at 7:04pm
I own an obscene number of shoes, but I think my favourites are my knee high boots. They're probably the ones I find the most difficult to walk in, but they're purty and I can't manage to part with them... I've had them reheeled twice I think.

That said, after four hours in any sort of heels, my favourite shoes become any pair of converse all stars!

Cait x
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2003 at 9:42pm
Well, if you can call them "shoes," my figure skates. Though I am switching to Risport in a few weeks (meaning I'm getting my first pair of "real" skates and will endure several weeks of intense break-in pain.)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 1:38pm
My most favorite is a pair of Esprit dress sandals in a maroon color, 3 inch heels. They make me feel like a princess when I wear them, with a nice dress or even suit pants.

My collection flip-flops come in next, then my bare feet when I dance.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 3:12pm
My cheapo £12 ankle boots!!!

I got them in a catlouge sale and they're warm, comfy and keep my ankles dry in puddles. I once walked into a six inch puddle outside Asda and didn't notice!
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2003 at 3:25am
I was at the fair this summer and found the cutest flip flops ever, and I'm not even a big fan of those.

The base is made of wood with painted white tropical flowers, and the straps are white with white sequins. I've seen weird knock offs now at the mall stands, but they don't look nearly as good. I think they were only $15 too, but I don't know where to find new ones if these wear out.
Femcop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Femcop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:22pm

Since I joined the police 20 years ago,my usual shoes are flat oxfords and low heel open toe pumps,which are the only shoes admitted for my uniform.I stay in uniform almost all of the time (for I live in a military housing) and I attend social activities in uniform too.When out of uniform I keep my open toes almost all of the time.It may appear strange to you that I only use two kinds of shoes.

ariesmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariesmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 10:44pm
My favorite shoes are (get ready) the Split Toe Nike Air Rift! Many people do not like them, but I love them! I wear them all the time at home and I’m working on wearing them in public, and have done so 29 times. It seems strange wearing them in public because I’m not used to wearing very light weight shoes and the feeling of people staring at my feet. Anyway, I have 3 pairs of these split toe shoes and I love them all! Also, I’m a male! Is that is a shocker? I would LOVE to see other people wear them, but have only seen one other person wear them 1 time! If I had a girlfriend I would buy her a pair of these shoes, so we could we them together.
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 8:41pm

Bumping this old thread up to walk on it a bit, pardon the pun.

Current faves? A pair of slip-on sneakers by Dr. Scholls. The design is called Promenade, I believe. Comfortable with a capital C.

Be still, my heart!

I'm one who is in and out of the house most of the day, so a slip-on sneaker is very important to me. I need the ability to slip off the shoes and enter the house, then maybe turn around two minutes later to head back outdoors.

I've even scoured the stores looking for another pair to keep as emergency shoes in case I can't find them when these wear out.

Karen Marie

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005
trim2laff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim2laff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 9:31pm
Definately my Nike Shox!!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:05pm
MY FAVORITE SHOES ARE MY JORDANS POLOS AND MY PRADAS
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 4:29pm
Mine are my ballet slipper shoes; I have several pairs of them so I can only break it down to the style, my current fave are my furry boots.
jjolove187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 2:00am

Right now various boots like this one are my favorite:

MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 8:04pm
^^^Those style boots are cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 8:06pm
Thanks.
aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 6:24am

i bought this boots for winter i love them

Edited by aimee
im a synthetic girl and i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 12:08pm
Those are nice. I love the color!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:37am

In the summer, I pretty much live in cheap sandals.  I think the ones I like most are this one navy-blue pair of thong-sandals that I've had sooo long they've shaped themselves to fit my feet O_o !  That is the true sign of shoe-love!

In the winter, I pretty much live in my black platform loafer thingies.  These are also well-loved.  They haven't formed to my feet yet, but a lot of the fake suede texture on them has rubbed off -_-;; .  I'll still wear them, though, until they either fall apart, or I find something I like better.

Also noteworthy, but worn less often, is a pair of black platform oxfords. . . like very platform, with 4" soles. . . that have silver stars on them ^_^ .  I love those shoes, but they're too easy to fall down in :-( .  So someone tell me, then, why I would love to have platforms twice that height?

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic