Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help.....need low, one-inch heeled sandals, boots, everything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help.....need low, one-inch heeled sandals, boots, everything

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charlie2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help.....need low, one-inch heeled sandals, boots, everything
    Posted: September 10 2003 at 5:46pm
Hi!

I can't tolerate wearing high heels, or high platforms either. Just find them very uncomfortable. Though I think some of them look lovely. Anyhow, any others with this problem? Also, any suggestions of shoes, sandals, and especially knee-length boots that are nice, comfortable, and with a lower one-inch heel???

I got a pair of Hush Puppy, shin-length boots a few years ago that had a very small heel and LOVE them. So comfy!

Cheers,

Charlie
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2003 at 9:54pm
I'm like you, I love the way high heels look but I really don't like wearing them. That's why I don't wear them often.
tina
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 9:17am
I totally agree, no high heels, especially with the pointy toe. My feet just are not shaped like a slice of pizza with pointy toes. Brands of shoes that I consistently find comfortable that also look nice are Aerosoles, Clarks, and Naturalizer.

Twanda
charlie2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 2:18pm
I love Clarks too. I got a pair of their shoes with the no-backs on it and love love love them. Which brands do you like for sandals? I had a pair of RJ Coltt casual outback-type sandals, and after 5 years, they now fell apart. I loved those too. Can't seem to find nice-looking, sexy low-heeled sandals though. Any advice?

Charlie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic