Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The weirdest boots I have ever seen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The weirdest boots I have ever seen
    Posted: October 24 2003 at 2:28pm
Hello Ev'reebodeeee!
It is I, the worst Moderator ever. I ahven't even visited this site in like a month. I've been so busy! I have a new job, and it's not a desk job, so I can't sneak on the internet whenever.

So what brings me here?
I was just shopping for new shoes and I found these:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1094732/c/3.html

Momma needs a new pair of winter shoes! (My beloved John Fluevogs are too old and too college-y.) But these ain't gonna be the ones!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2003 at 3:32pm
Hi Supergrover!

@_@ What's the point in those boots? Unless you live in a far away land with no rain or puddles, and you always have your back to the wind so you don't get cold toes you can't wear them anywhere.

I'm not too good at conversions, but isn't that terribly expensive for half a pair of boots? Or can you buy the rest separately?

Good luck with your boot-search and new job!
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2003 at 11:09pm
Those are awesome! They're a little too wild and uncomfortable-looking for me, but they'd look great on certain people for going out at night or to a club.

In California we'd have the right kind of weather for these most of the year. Hopefully no one would wear them on a rainy night, unless they were inside the entire time.
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 11:40pm
omigosh! I think those are the most hideous boots I have ever seen! whoa...
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic