Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Steve Madden

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steve Madden
    Posted: January 20 2004 at 6:41pm
Any comments?
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2004 at 8:09am
I love Steve Madden Shoes.
DiamondPrincess   

charkkatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charkkatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 9:42pm
No offense, but I've been looking at their ads in Seventeen, and the girls are cartoonish, wearing next to nothing in tall shoes. I've seen better advertisment. I DO love their shoes though.
Charlotte
(The blonde brunette)
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 2:41pm
I bought a REALLY cute pair of Steve Maddens (on sale!! :-)) and they literally fell apart after a week and a half. The heel just totally broke off!! I took them to shoe repair and they said that they were not repairable. And since they were on sale I didn't think I would be able to return them, but luckily the girl took pity on me and got me a new pair. However, the SAME day I started wearing the new pair the little rubber/plastic pads on the bottom of both heels fell off. I think their shoes are adorable but I'd definitely spend my hard earned shoe $ elsewhere (like Aldo!!)
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 2:48pm
I own Steve Madden shoes and have never had a problem.  If they did though, I think I would feel like Monicaxoc about them.
msblueyes
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:04pm
Egghhh They are definetly cute.... But are cheaply made
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
sporty_chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporty_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2005 at 6:43pm
luv em to death!...i own a pair of wedges by steve madden and there reeeeeeeeeeeeally comfortable and pretty!...ive had them for a few months now...never broke apart.
cheers
Much Luv
Your Canadian Buddy :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic