Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Creases in sneakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
puertoricanJaYz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puertoricanJaYz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Creases in sneakers
    Posted: January 22 2005 at 4:07pm
How can i get/remove creases from my shoes?
ecko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 8:47pm
yo i stuff paper on the top of your toes or napkins so that there is no space between the shoe and your foot
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 4:43pm
Don't tie them so tight and you won't get em in the first place.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:42pm

Originally posted by MsMocha MsMocha wrote:

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:43pm
after you finish wearing your sneakers just stuff some paper in them and they should be good
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:44pm
and plus if you wear your sneakers 2 much of course they will have 2 crease
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:44pm
one more thing you cant remove creases
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 10:02pm
yup. so alternate between like 4-5 pairs of shoes weekly
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 9:33am
Originally posted by KingJames23 KingJames23 wrote:

Originally posted by MsMocha MsMocha wrote:

The laces...

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 10:10am
if u walk with less pressure on ur feet they wont really wrinkle i slow bop so that helps.

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 1:07pm
manstoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manstoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 5:34pm
Okayyy...let me lace you with my ghetto knowledge...LOL Everyone is right about stuffing the shoe to avoid them in the first place...but some shoes are notorious for this I.E. Air Force Ones...in the bay where I am from you can't even show your face without your "crispies" (fresh, white & NON-CREASED!!! Air Force Ones) Now, try this with a pair you already consider "done"(just to make sure you get it right)...What I do to my husbands's shoes is take a damp pair of socks, stuff them inside the creased area to push it back out...lightly mist the area with a spray bottle... add a dab of shoe white to the crease and blow dry the area until the crease is gone...sounds crazy but it worked for me...while you are doing this your laces should be soaking in a little hot water with a small amount of detergent & bleach, so they look new too or why  bother??? Then when you wear them again put your socks on as you normally do, add a second pair pulled just over the middle of your foot & fold the remaining half of the sock up to keep the shoe from creasing again...Try that...see if it works for you...it is better than a new pair every weekend!

www.manstoppers.com

Edited by manstoppers - June 30 2006 at 5:43pm
www.manstoppers.com
Domo20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domo20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 1:04pm
What about those things that come with jordans? When i first bought my red and white 10s, it was some thing in the box. Anyway, I used to put them i my shoe everytime I finished wearing them, and they are still fresh.
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 4:50pm
cool, keep doin that.
Spinnin_smoov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 4:35pm
news paper my niggy

Im THe ReaSOn urbody gEttin braids
waves-spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves-spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:19am
i didn;t know if u tie them tight u can get creases
thedecreaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedecreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 7:16am
go to www.thedecreaser.com
i invented the device to preserve my grails in my huge collection.
i am a pretty well known collector, i was in SoleCollector's AF1 25th Anniversary Issue twice: featured as a collector (over 300 pair of forces) and also featured as a customiser (see www.gourmetkickz.com & watch the youtube videos).
i am a member of a few sneaker forums, and i developed the decreaser as a DIY method to stop creasing. Then due to the demand, i started hand making them. Now its a full fledged product and hitting stores nationwide on 9.1.07
I am pre-selling them on my site for a limited time.

Anyways i thoght it was funny to find this discussion on a hair forum, especially since i rock a baldy! lol but i HAD to come in a drop a line about my site.
Hope you guys find it useful
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 8:24pm
If thats who I think it is hes legit. I tested the product back when it was in beta stages.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 11:59pm
try putting bags in your shoe
thedecreaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedecreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:40pm
yea willie, its me Chef of Gourmetkickz.
the beta was a good way for me to nail down a comfortable design.
the decreaser has actually come a long way since then.

the final retail version has a cushion liner, is very sturdy, yet flexible, AND is 1 size fits all! so no more cutting and trimming.

ya man check the site and after sept 1, start looking for it in stores!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic