Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Herbal Breast Enhancement?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Amanda Leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 1:00pm
Well I did some research on this stuff, and apparently they basically put herbs like fennel seed (that gross stuff on sausage pizza), and others like it that are phyto-estrogens... but they put in about 11-13 ingredients, depending on the company, but only 3 or 4 of those ingredients actually help in breast enhancement... and from what I understand, it only helps people develop their breasts to their full potential... So it might not help at all, or just a little... And then some companies use cow ovaries (which contain actual hormones) as an ingredient in their product, and they have complaints from women who have developed assorted female types of cancer and tumors after using the pills... and people who used this product said that it made their breasts larger, but also caused them to start getting facial hair, and really bad acne...
Anyway, so I was looking around for herbal supplements for fennel and fenugreek (two of the herbs that supposedly help), and you can purchase a bottle of 60 pills that are 600 mg for about $10... It is obviously a waste of money to purchase from those companies... I also found a message board about breast enlargement, and talked to a woman who had tried some of the pills, and she basically told me what I told you... And that she also tried making a kind of paste, with ground fennel seed, and after a month, her breasts were definately fuller...
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 4:35pm
Good point's Hal. It really would be BIG NEWS if it were true.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 3:21pm
The way they work is you write acheck for a large amount of money for a bottle of pills worth 32 cents. Then sit back and watch soem elses bank account grow! Maybe its just me... but if some chemist or Doctor or plain ole Joe figures out how to make boobs grow... he is an instant BILLIONAIR!!!!! He ould sell his product to the biggest drug company he could find.. not via an infomecial!!!!!!!
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 12:30pm
I think that whether they are safe or not has yet to be determined. Just because a product is all natural or herbal does not necessarily mean it is safe to take.

However, I tried one of these products and I noticed no change. And the particular product I took (cannot remember the name) required that I not drink any carbonated beverages and no caffeine! Well, no one wants to deal with me when I haven't had caffeine. I was miserable at not being able to have my morning coffee. Even if the pills had worked, can you imagine a big-breasted cranky monster that everyone locked in a cave and threw away the key?

I know that not all the breast enlargement pills require the user to avoid carbonated beverages and caffeine. So if you do decide to try the pills, make sure that you can abide by the instructions/restrictions. And as always it's probably smart to check with your doctor before taking any pills (even natural/herbal remedies).
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 11:38am
I've never read or heard that they're bad for your health at all. They're just herbs if they're all natural. If they contain hormones then they make your body think it's going through puberty again and your breasts start growing again( supposedly).
Anyhow, I'd try it before I'd get breast implants,that's for sure.
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 10:36pm
I believe that these pills trick your body into thinking that you're pregnant and therefore they make your breats swell. As soon as you stop taking the pills your boobs will get smaller again and I don't think they're very good for your health either. I would highly recommend staying away from this type of thing.
Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
- M. Scott Peck
Amanda Leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 7:07pm
Does anyone know if that stuff works? if so, what products work? I saw one website www.breastsuccess.tv and if you go to the testimonial page, it actually shows one girls before and after pictures... It looks like it works, but it also seems too good to be true... Does anyone have any info on these pills?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic