Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tummy tuck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tummy tuck
    Posted: January 16 2005 at 4:04am
IAM LOOKEN FOR A DOCTOR TO DO MY SURG! HAS ANYONE HAD THIS DONE AND IF SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT IAM A SINGLE MOTHER. IAM A HAIRDRESSER AND I WOULD NEED TO BE BACK ON MY FEET THE 2ND WEEK OF MY SERG. IS THAT POSSIBLE.. PLEASE HELP.. AND IVE HAD MANY QUOTES AND EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM CHARGE DIFFRANT PRICES WHAT PRICE CAN I EXPECT.
Kris
gayle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gayle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 9:26pm
Hi, I had tummy tuck surgery 9 years ago. Dr. Eric Hisaka is very good! He is located in Pleasanton, Ca. which is near you. I am also a hairstylist and was back at work in less than two weeks (I think I was off a total of ten days). Good luck.
georgeterry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgeterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 12:47pm
I too had a Tummy tuck 2 year before. It was really a nice experience. I had lose 30lbs. It is the most safest and the fastest way to eliminates the extra amount of belly fat. Visit the site www.tummytuckguide.com/ to know about the Tummy tuck surgery. 
killed son View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killed son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2011 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Kris408 Kris408 wrote:

IAM LOOKEN FOR A DOCTOR TO DO MY SURG! HAS ANYONE HAD THIS DONE AND IF SO WHAT CAN I EXPECT IAM A SINGLE MOTHER. IAM A HAIRDRESSER AND I WOULD NEED TO BE BACK ON MY FEET THE 2ND WEEK OF MY SERG. IS THAT POSSIBLE.. PLEASE HELP.. AND IVE HAD MANY QUOTES AND EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM CHARGE DIFFRANT PRICES WHAT PRICE CAN I EXPECT.

Hey,
I have read your problems and found that are possible which you expected.

Before going to suggest for anything I would like to ask that where are you from? and what is your maximum budget for it?

waiting for your reply...

Regards,

miami liposuction
jamesdfrank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesdfrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 7:18am
The Tummy tuck is such an great surgery for getting a good slim good looking body figure. It is the most finest and the safest way to remove the unwanted fat from the body and to gain a good skinny tight body.
marshdawman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshdawman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:02am
It is the most best and the most secure way to remove the unwanted fat from your body and to gain a good lean tight body. 
rony33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rony33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:15pm
Tummy Tuck is a great procedure if you want to remove excess skin and fat around the belly. Tummy Tuck in Miami is also great for removing a protruding belly.

sani55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 9:02am
Tummy Tuck is a great procedure if you want to remove excess skin and fat around the belly. Tummy Tuck in Miami is also great for removing a protruding belly.

china33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 1:56pm
At iSlimQuick Laser Spa we focus on a cutting edge weight loss and body contouring treatment that will accelerate your body into burning fat. Our goal is to take our clients to the next level by accomplishing their weight loss and contouring goals faster and more safely than any other fat loss treatments on the market. Laser Lipo Buckhead AtlantaSmile
Like many other weight loss facilities we offer the nutrition, exercise and supplement programs that are available today but what sets us apart is a new advanced LASER like technology that is the safest and most powerful in its class.

china33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:59am
If you are looking for the best Asian massage in Boston Massachusetts and you're looking for pretty female masseuse visit our website.Thumbs%20Up

china33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote china33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 3:46pm
If you are looking for the best Asian massage in West Palm Beach and you're looking for pretty female masseuse visit our website.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic