Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is a pregnant woman sexy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is a pregnant woman sexy?
    Posted: June 16 2003 at 7:20pm
Remember when Demi Moore was pregnant and posed on a magazine cover a few years back?

Since then I have seen more pregnant women in fashion mags and read articles saying that pregnant women are very sexy.

Now I've always though pregnant women can look nice, and it's beautiful and natural for a woman to be pregnant, but sexy?!

When I was pregnant, even though I'm small and petite, I felt like a cow? I really didn't feel all that sexy!

I'm am curious to know how others feel about this.
tina
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 7:18pm
Beautiful is a better word to describe a pregnant woman than sexy:----- although I can see something sexy about a pregnant woman as well.
Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:26pm
Having knocked up Mrs. Happy on 3 seperate occasions, I definately have an opinion on this subject.

Not to be a smart-aleck about it, but follow along with me:

We, the humans, reproduce sexually.

Despite what our youth-obsessed consumer culture says (which is something along the lines of "to be attractive you have to be abnormally skinny and wearing expensive clothes with hair colors that do not appear in nature and buried under lots of makeup") , "Sexy" actually means "somebody who looks like they would be good to have sex with."

If you are pregnant, it is OBVIOUS that you have had sex successfully.

Ipso facto, pregnant women are sexy by definition.

Also they positively glow, at least when they are not puking.

Any guy who says otherwise to a woman he knocked up deserves to be banished from the marital bed until the kid finishes grad school.

Just my $.02

Mr. Happy
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:56pm
Very good Mr. Happy!!! Good reply!!!
The very best to you, Mrs. Happy and your little tribe!
tina
reggia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reggia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 10:57am
I felt beautiful and desireable throughout each of my pregnancies. And I actually felt small behind the seemingly large tummy.

Now was it Demi or Princess Di that perpetuated the baring of pregnant tummies? I still find myself surprised when I see one, it seems so...personal but maybe I'm just a bit modest.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 2:09am
It was Demi Moore who bared her pregnant stomach on a magazine cover, Princess Di was much too formal for that!
Demi looked beautiful too!
tina
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 1:58pm
I felt very desirable and beautiful during both of my pregnancies.
Just the act of being pregnant is beautiful. People that think otherwise to me are the ones with the problem.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 5:45pm
I agree with what Mr. Happy said! They are the definition of sexy. Truly, i really appreciate how beautiful pregnant women are.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2003 at 10:07pm
I'm glad you find pregnant women beautiful Turq-girl and Jasmine.
I agree they are beautiful.
I actually loved being pregnant but late in my pregnancy I did feel like a big cow, I mean I am little and petite and my belly seemed as big as the rest of me almost!
I would love to get pregnant again, me and my ex-husband who I am still in love with and very close to, are trying. I really hope I get pregnant again soon. And I want my 5 year old daughter to have a little brother or sister.It is a wonderful feeling being pregnant, I just hope I get pregnant again very soon. I do love it!
tina
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 1:32pm
Very simply put, a pregnant woman can look much more sexy than her non-pregnant counterparts.

Maybe it's a Rueben-esque thing for me, but a pregnant woman's rounded out body is quite often more attractive than when she is not.

There are no absolutes, but my wife looked gorgeous all three times she was with child. Yes, I know I'm biased on her behalf, but there is something quite alluring about a pregnant woman. Though, Demi Moore naked on that magazine cover was not my favorite shot of her, she did let the world see there is nothing to hide with regards to having a baby.

Maternity clothes with those huge bows, however, are another matter entirely. Not sexy at all.
Peace to all
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 10:58pm
The important thing to me about Demi was that she made it fashionable and chic to be pregnant, which is a very positive thing for women-(and people!)-.
tina
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 8:59am
I think it is all a matter of whether you feel sexy or not while pregnant. I felt kind of yucky through much of both of my pregnancies so I definitely wasn't too sexy. I am pretty tall and I had big babies so I was big as a house by the time I delivered both of them--not just in my tummy but everywhere. Actually, I mostly remember being a land shark and eating everything in sight. I viewed pregnancy as a license to eat (something I am normally very careful about) and gained 50 pounds with the first kid and 60 with the second. So I definitely was not sexy and did not feel sexy. It also took a few weeks after both births before I began to feel sexy again. Something about reminders of the pain......
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2003 at 6:25am
I felt really sexy through all of my pregancies. i gained very little, wore form fitting tops with flared pants , jeans that hung low and cute hippie style tops - and heels whenever I wanted. i think it was the huge breasts that really got my husband going tho! I am normally a
34 a...they got up to c !

jacqui
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2003 at 3:49am
I would definately say beautiful, especially certain ones. There is a pregnant young woman in one of my classes who wears these adorable sundresses and flowing skirts.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2004 at 2:33pm
yessssssssssss preggers are so cute with those clothes they wear i cant wait till my wife is pregnant
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 5:31am
It really depends on the woman's natural level of beauty, and the way she dresses and carries herself in her pregnancy. A beautiful woman who dresses in fashionable, cute maternity clothes will still look beautiful pregnant, where a snaggle-toothed, frizzy-haired woman who wears nothing but sweats is gonna look just as bad as ever :-P . But to be fair, women don't especially feel like looking glam while pregnant, so it's easy to excuse the ones who don't look so cute. *shrugs*
More awesome than a manatee!
rosie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:36pm
Pregnant woman are beautiful! They look natural and Glow!
Rosie Xx
mom2kaymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:47pm

Originally posted by Mr. Happy Mr. Happy wrote:

Having knocked up Mrs. Happy on 3 seperate occasions, I definately have an opinion on this subject.

Despite what our youth-obsessed consumer culture says (which is something along the lines of "to be attractive you have to be abnormally skinny and wearing expensive clothes with hair colors that do not appear in nature and buried under lots of makeup") , "Sexy" actually means "somebody who looks like they would be good to have sex with."

Any guy who says otherwise to a woman he knocked up deserves to be banished from the marital bed until the kid finishes grad school.

Just my $.02

IMO Knocked up is a degrading phrase

Mr. Happy

BSL and growing
mom2kaymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by mom2kaymae mom2kaymae wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Happy Mr. Happy wrote:

Just my $.02

Mr. Happy

IMO "Knocked up" is a degrading

BSL and growing
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:20pm

Mom2kaemae I find it rather amusing that you are saying that what Mr. Happy said is degrading.  He is simply expressing his opinion and rather saying it in his own words

...and wasn't it you that accused eKathryn of being so opinionated and arguementative?  Sounds like an arguement in the making to ME.

Try giving your own opinion about the TOPIC....instead of lecturing people about there replys to the actual topic.

I see that you are new here....so WELCOME  But honestly ...Maybe it is YOU that should chill.

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic