Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this doesn't count as telling...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this doesn't count as telling...
    Posted: November 07 2003 at 4:34pm
I know I shouldn't, I promised my husband I wouldn't....

But...

I'M TWO AND A HALF WEEKS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We agreed not to tell anyone irl because I've had a miscarriage before and it's so early. But I have to tell someone! So

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Elissa
[/url]

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2003 at 8:16pm
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Oops! congradulations! Lots of luck to ya! shhhhh!!!!!! Debbie
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2003 at 10:23pm
Wow Elissa! Great!
You told the people on the boards much earlier in your pregnancy than I did girl. I waited awhile before I mentioned it on the boards.
I'm 4 months along in my pregnancy, I'm due in April.
My ex-husband and myself both wanted another child, we wanted my 5 year old daughter to have a little brother or sister. We had been trying for some time. My ex and myself are still very close. He's a good guy.
I wish you the best of luck Elissa! Wish me the same!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2003 at 7:33am
Congradulations to you BOTH! Debbie
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2003 at 11:51am
Thanks Debbie!
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2003 at 2:59pm

WONDERFUL NEWS - Congratualtions

Well done Elissa and hubby.

Blessings upon your baby and upon the two of you.

A July baby....a summer child....a little treasure to treasure .

Lots of love,

uzi X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Uzi

KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2003 at 10:14pm
Wonderful Elissa!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 5:13pm
Thank you so much everyone!

Hugs to everyone and lots of love

Elissa
[/url]

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 5:32pm
Lots of love back Elissa.
My best advice Elissa is to just relax, use your common sense in taking care of yourself, see your doctor, and realize that it's up to the lord.
All we can do is do our best Elissa.
Love ya, take care of yourself!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 5:47pm
Blessings and healthy wishes, on the both of you.

Hang on, Ellissa....

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 8:29pm
Thanks Sophie.

I'll be fine. I'm sure Elissa will be too.
I believe that God knows more than we do about these things.
I just put my faith in the lord and try to take care of things the best I can. And not worry too much.
Then what happens just happens.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2003 at 7:05am
Hi Tina...I know you have it licked...you go girl.

I've been in Ellissa's shoes a few times....2 weeks is early...it's what my mom used to say to me. And what she meant by it was...hang on to that baby....

Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 9:48am
I'm hangin, I'm hangin! It's three weeks now...
[/url]

princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2003 at 11:51pm
oh elissa i'm so happy for you!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2003 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

Lots of love back Elissa.
My best advice Elissa is to just relax, use your common sense in taking care of yourself, see your doctor, and realize that it's up to the lord.

yes, everything is up to the lord. i just wished i understood his reasons more sigh...
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2004 at 9:16am
Hi! How are all the pregnant mommies (and daddies) doing? I hope things are going okay for all of you! Take care of yourself and do you have the nurseries done yet? Just wondering! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2004 at 10:00am
Hya Debbie :)

I'm doing darned well, thank you for asking. I'm 16.5 weeks pregnant now, in my fourth month.

I had an amnio this past Monday and made it through with no complications, thank goodness. By the end of next week I will have the results. I'm counting on hearing that my baby is healthy, and I will find out the sex. I can't wait to know!

I gained 15 lbs, and feel like a house. That's more than most women gain by this point in pg'cy.

[/url]

Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 4:35pm
I'm glad things are going well for you Elissa. Best wishes with your pregnancy and everything else.

Best wishes to Tina too with her pregnancy just in case she reads this, (although I know Karen doesn't want her and a few others involved in the dispute on the Chillin and Philosophy board to post here anymore. It's too bad that Tina and Uzma ,in particular, no longer post on the boards.

It's too bad that whole ugly dispute about the war had to happen, I really enjoyed Tina and Uzma).
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2004 at 7:40am
Congradulations Elissa on it being a GIRL! Have any names picked out yet? Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2004 at 2:04pm
Nothing definite as of yet. Thanks!

[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic