Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New 2 the group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissIbrahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIbrahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 2 the group
    Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:00pm
I just wanted to say hello. Im new to the group. I also just got married Aug.21,2004 and Sept10, I found out Im pregant. Also thank you for having my here. My question is. I cut my hair short and I want to grow it back out again. Is there anyway I can speed up my hair growth or should I just wait and be patient.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 4:58pm
Congrats on your marriage and pregnancy.

There is no "tricks" I know of to grow hair faster. No scientific evidance of that. I wouldn't trust gimmicks, they are either a fraud or could hurt your health.
I would enjoy your short hair. I personally love short hair on women and believe that on most women short hair looks better than long hair. My lady wears very short hair and looks great in it.
newmommy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmommy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 1:36am
hi, im new to the group, just wanted to ask everybody if it is safe to get my nails done during my pregnancy? im 32 weeks now. And how about getting my hair permed? if anybody could helpme, thanks.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 7:28am
welcome & congrats! I had nails done throughout w/ my doc's agreement. It was no problem. Don't know about perming. Coloring was fine.
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic