Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Are Your All Time Fav Fragrances?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 6:49am
Exalting by Guerlain & (original) Poison by Christian Dior

Those smells contain huge memories for me. They are my signature scents when I am not perfumed with essential oils.
Uzi

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:27am

Hi all,

Well as I said on another thread, I first was hooked on Shalimar because of the next door neighbor who always smelled so good.

From Shalimar I graduated to Opium. Such a complete switch. Then I dabbled with various Musk fragrances when Musk was so popular. My mom kept giving me Estee Lauder products and for awhile to use them up I used Youth Dew although I never really liked that on me personally.

I also kept getting White Shoulders as gifts which I had mixed emotions about. I liked Heaven Scent. Do you all remember that one? I dabbled in Vanilla scents for a while and had something like Vanilla Fields that was yummy.

Then I discovered Alfred Sung several years ago. I still wear that from time to time and I still get compliments. Too bizarre. It seems to really evoke a reaction w/ my natural chemicals.

I also currently wear Realm which is loaded with pheronomes (supposedly) and Dior (yummy).

I also like some of the Elizabeth Taylor fragrances although they do seem a little heavy.

Believe it or not, I still have an unopened bottle of Opium in my closet from about 5 years ago.

Please share your list of fav scents.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic