Giuliana Rancic Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Giuliana Rancic Blonde
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas August 09 2015 at 12:07pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Definitely time for a Big Mac with double fries and shake!
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery August 09 2015 at 10:18am  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
she is skinny, reminds me of a Blowpop with the wrapper only half off.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer August 09 2015 at 2:13am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
I'm all for Giuliana Rancic with long hair, even if they're extensions. However, the photo gallery said Giuliana and her husband were out for dinner. I sure hope she ate something. Mercy!

Giuliana Rancic - Out for Dinner in West Hollywood 8/4/2015 3 Giuliana Rancic - Out for Dinner in West Hollywood 8/4/2015 5
Direct Link To This Post Kramer February 20 2015 at 12:33pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't have a feeling about the color, but the style is far from impressive. Just another attempt at a host trying to steal attention from the movie stars. "Look at me! Look at me!"
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair February 19 2015 at 9:04pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Thought I would like it (don't hate it)...maybe it is the shade of red or something.  
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas February 19 2015 at 2:09pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
To my surprise, I just don't care!
Direct Link To This Post Curlyfan February 19 2015 at 1:40pm  Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post Reply Reply
To my surprise I like it
Direct Link To This Post HAWG February 19 2015 at 1:33pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
And now she's red< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/f41ba004//helpers/preHelper.js">

Direct Link To This Post orangenoise July 22 2014 at 1:38am  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't know - I sort of like it
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 July 21 2014 at 8:20pm  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
It's even blonder than I thought... In the same way I find blue hair attractive if done right, I can get behind this. 
Direct Link To This Post Bob S July 21 2014 at 7:25pm  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
Shocking downgrade. Why she would butcher her lovely long waves is known only to her. Or maybe not. Wacko
Direct Link To This Post HAWG July 21 2014 at 7:05pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply

< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/f41ba004//helpers/preHelper.js">

Edited by HAWG - February 19 2015 at 1:31pm
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair July 19 2014 at 8:52pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Not good
Direct Link To This Post Kramer July 19 2014 at 7:25pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
When she had long hair, it was occasionally blonde. Liked it a lot better then, of course.

Direct Link To This Post rardman July 19 2014 at 12:41pm  Quote rardman Quote  Post Reply Reply
Imo, hideous.
Direct Link To This Post P-nut gallery July 19 2014 at 11:17am  Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post Reply Reply
don't like it, seems she is just screaming for some attention...which she usually is.
Direct Link To This Post glove20 July 19 2014 at 10:17am  Quote glove20 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Watched E News last night and saw this big color change...not a fan, yet:
http://m.eonline.com/news/561365/giuliana-rancic-reveals-her-new-blond-do-it-s-kinda-cray
 Post Reply Post Reply