Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Smell Do Ladies Desire ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 11:34am
Hi Hi:

I also like a man to smell clean. However, I also like a man to smell like a man.

Susan
Susan
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 12:38pm
Susan
Couldn't have put it better myself!
I don't like guys who smell really strongly of cologne.
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2005 at 1:27pm
Hi Redhairgirl:

Remember the old saying. Great minds think alike.

Hugs Susan
Susan
carolmerlot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolmerlot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 1:53pm
Hugo Boss definitely, my partner wears one called Baldesserini occasionally but he also has a motorbike and the smell of petrol and oil on him is a bit of a turn on i've got to admit , am i the only one that likes that?

Carol P
trim2laff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim2laff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 10:46pm
I like food scents or clean scents on a guy.  Food scents - Hanae Mori and Lolita Lempicka (both smelly yummy and totally edible).  Clean scents - Ferrari Black , any Tommy scent, Jaguar Pure Performance, Lacoste and Eternity.
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 7:03pm

What a great thread!

Though my husband, for whatever reason, stopped wearing cologne  I have to say there are some I had to hide so he wouldn't wear them.

Obsession, though a fine cologne for the right guy, I'm sure, was an overpowering heave-trigger for me. Nothing about that cologne on him did anything for me. In fact, I think I threw it in as a bonus Ebay transaction with Hugo.

Cool Water smells wonderful with the right chemistry.

Tommy for Men A clean, fresh scent

I have no preference for a man who smells like fruit.

Clean clothes, laundry scent, I'll follow you around the store.  But wait, grubby appearance and clean laundry scent don't go together, so if that's the case, I would think you simply tossed on a clean shirt to go to the store. On one hand I appreciate your effort, but on the other, I'll think you could have very well taken a quick shower in addition.

It isn't often, (guess it's the area, LOL) but when I smell a man, say, in the grocery store and he is alone, I will complement him. Most recently, I said "I hope I don't sound forward, I just wanted to mention your cologne smells very nice." With that, I add a bit of head shaking and a firm grin to let him know that the complement goes no further, so don't get any ideas.

I find that females don't handle counterpart compliments very well, so I generally don't give them when they are present. You might as well be saying "Excuse me, but I'm sniffing your man and I like what I smell." Most female minds don't process this one easily.

Clean. Clean. Clean. Always a plus.

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 2:19pm

Well personally , I loveeeeeeeeee the smell of male cologne, it always turns my head.My favs are Hugo Boss and most definately Polo Blue. They are both really nice

My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
sxystyles3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxystyles3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 8:18pm
I love Joop, but maybe that's because my much older crush when I was in grade school always wore it. I can be in a crowd and sniff out which man has it on when I get a drift of it! And no matter how good he looks he's hot in my mind just cause he smells so good. Things like Brut or Old Spice make me think of my dad and no matter how charming or good looking the man he just can't make me feel attracted to him if he smells like my dad! One particular guy I dated always smelled so good and he swore he never wore cologne so I checked out what shampoo and soap he used is his bathroom one day...a fruity herbal essence shampoo and dove soap. Sounds girly but I've never smelled anything better on a guy! New studies show the scent that most turns women on...good n plenty...black licorice and fruit scents on men.
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 12:45am
How funny ^^ I read through this whole post, WAAAAAAY from the beginning, and the first thing that came to my mind was Joop, and here it is at the very end!  I haven't paid attention to cologne in years and years but I remember that one. I remember one time my friend and I got a hold of an empty bottle of that from my brother -- somehow it ended up in the trunk of my car -- and we were hanging over the back of the trunk sniffing it. That scent truely makes me salivate! Mmmmm! Mmm!
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 10:18pm

Ok I'm a male and I can tell you what girls like on me. I usually get a lot of hugs when I wear light scents not too strong.Turns a lof of heads when I wear Clinigue Happy, Candies, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry Touch, Curve Crush, Black by Kenneth Cole, and Mambo. But hey you can never go wrong with just the good ol scent of some good soap.

Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 2:28pm
 I like Hugo Boss& Kenneth Cole, and Old Spice. But given that the bf can't wear any, I am reduced to gawk at good smelling men.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 9:59am

i love fresh aromas... for woman or men.. best are by my opinion unisex.

Do not like agressive perfumes...

palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:53pm
i agree....i love the smell of laundry on guys...
I also love Obsession by Calvin Klein..which for smells great! Also Hollister for Guys
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 10:41pm
Hugo Boss! OMG, what a turn on. I also like Cool Water. But Hugo Boss is the best by far.
Aloloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aloloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:03pm
I like the scents of laundry, cut grass( kinda weird, I know), and the "fresh shaved" smell. Idk, I like the smell of men's shaving cream.
~~~~~Hey~~~~~
fashionista_15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionista_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:30am
The new Diesel for men is really hot!
fashionista_15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionista_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:30am
i agree Hugo Boss is also really good
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:36am
I love Burberry, Obsession, and Pi (the actual pi sign) for men.  Hynotic (sp) by Lancome' is really nice too.
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 6:26pm
Anything Hugo Boss is lovely.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic