Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favorite office supply?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your favorite office supply?
    Posted: October 06 2005 at 4:33pm

Personally, I couldnt work without my file folders.  I have to keep very intense case files, and need my file folders!!!!  I also love stickynotes.  I have heart shaped, butterflies, & flower shaped ones!  I am always leaving teachers notes on when I can see a child in thier homeroom....and they know it is me, once they see the color and the shape of the postit

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 11:45am
definetly the sticky notes!!!! at work we just get the plain yellow ones. so i buy the colored and striped ones to use at home. i don't know HOW this world managed to survive this long without those things
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:52pm
Sticky notes w/o a doubt! I write evvverrrything down (leaves no room for errors or misunderstandings!) and these were a must have for me when I was in the office. I had them everywhere - desk drawers, desk top, car, purse, etc
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 2:44pm
Electric stapler, no question. I've been the envy of every office I've worked in.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Jade30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 12:45pm

The Backspace Key, but in this case an eraser because I just make too many mistakes. :P

Sobriquet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sobriquet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2003 at 10:50am
mechanical pencils
post-it notes in fun colors
favorite pen: Pilot Precise rolling ball; V5 - extra fine (NOT fine; EXTRA fine)
Wavy Brunette
Current Length: 29"
Goal Length: my maximum growth potential ;)
3katz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3katz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2003 at 9:43pm
My three-hole punch that lets me organize papers, transparencies, whatever into a binder. I'm not naturally organzed, so I don't know what I'd do without it.
3katz
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2003 at 9:41am

I don't think I would be able to survive without my sticky notes! My walls are horrible because I just stick them all on there so I won't forget anything. Without them I would end up working with the wrong client at the wrong time on the wrong topic I think. Don't want to try and find out though.

Traci

Personally in the pen department I just use the plain cheapo black bics. I literally lose a pen a day so that works for me. I'm not really that absent minded......
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Elissa Elissa wrote:

Which one was that?

Zzzzzz. Huh?
Oh, sorry! Asleep at the switch.

Paper-Mate Gel Rollers in blue.
It's a gray pen with a matching cap. I bought a bunch recently when I found them, but I'm pretty sure they're not being made anymore. I've looked online. Our office supply catalog at work no longer has them.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 7:26am
I like great pencils (auto or regular) #7 .....Hey what's the deal with erasers lately??? I find myself searching for good erasers....

But I just love beautiful paper...all colors. I design all of our salon stuff...menu, biz cards, stationary, pamphlets, newsletters ect.... and I love to find great paper and card stock.

Cheer's
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 9:11pm
Which one was that?
[/url]

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 4:24pm
Sigh... they stopped making my favorite pen.

*back of hand to forehead, dramatically* Whatever will I DO?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 4:11am
5 or 7mm? ha...I love the 5, the soft one.

I hate that big fat 9mm pencil. It smudges!
[/url]

TheUnKnownPoster View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUnKnownPoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 7:39pm
I had to find a psudo name for this thread... no self respecting hair guy can post under an office supply heading! Mechanical pencils - thats my thing, for years I had a special kind that I loved and a guy I work with begged for my to get him one.. I wouldn't..lol nor would I tell him where it came from. After about 3 years I gave in and got him one, then 2 weeks later, stole it one night and refused to get him another one...lol
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 8:10pm
I love this topic, as I've always had something of an office supply fetish. I think I love pens and pencils more than anything. And brand new notebooks on which to use them! I love gel pens and micro point markers. I also love mechanical pencils. I love colored post its.

I've always loved this kind of stuff. So glad to find I'm not alone!
[/url]

Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 3:00pm
It would have to be pop up post-it notes. They''re so colorful and useful. Writing myself notes is the best, I have post it notes on my purse, bathroom mirror, car, and my PC monitor. They can also be used to mark pages in large documents, bookmarks, making lists, etc.

Twanda
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 2:12pm
I like my brand new shiny red calculator. My husband got it for free at a conference. He gave it to me because he heard me saying I didn't have a calculator and I had to keep using the one that comes with Windows. It feels so much better to push the soft buttons on an actual calculator than it does to type in the calculations on a computer keyboard.

I know what you mean about office raids, my desk is near a photcopier room. People using the photocopier come over looking for scissors, post its, staple removers. Someone (who usually doesn't give me the time of day) asked me for 8 paper clips this morning. I know when I'm away from my desk they are rooting all over for stuff. I came back to my desk one day and found a strange lady just standing in my cube - she asked me for scissors to open up a box of copier paper. I was bugged and just told her I didn't have any (yeah, I showed her (tee hee)). You know I'll show them - I'm gonna start locking up my supplies (especially my brand new shiny red calculator). You know I've lost it now.....slow day....Friday....most people are on vacation.

Caramia
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 1:15pm
SG I love your topics...they are progressively getting more and more inane (love it!) I have a beautiful blue stapler that I could staple all day with. It's so great. I never understood the joke in "Office Space" until I owned my own nice Swingline. I even got my name put on it in case my office undergos a midnight raid!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 12:51pm
I'm into pens myself *lol* glad to know I'm not alone. I like the Pilot Precise Extra Fine Pts...my signature one around here is the Pilot in purple.
Mylissa
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 11:49am
Pretty simple, for me--I love pens! They come in so many different colors and varieties, from the straight plain kind to the funky gel twisty ones. My favorite pen I have is kind of a Rubiks Cube sort of thing where you slide and twist the color panels on the sides so they match. Keeps me busy whenever boredom arises.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic